Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Saying Hello

Saying Hello
November 07, 2021 02:02PM
Hi All,

I hope this finds you well. I hope things in your world are stable.

I’ve been sharing my work among a few projects. I’d like to be a bit faster but I’m glad to work. Health is the same.

We are hosting Thanksgiving for our family this year. Some maintenance has been required. Hey, one toll of our Country’s status has been to put the appliance repairmen in our area out of service. Not totally sure why. Our house oven won’t achieve full temp ... yet it will broil (so the element is good) but the electronics are wonkie. I engraved the whole thing but the electronics still don’t work. And the repairmen are both gone, and others won’t return calls. It’s either “Lunchables” for Thanksgiving or cook in the shop kitchen.

I really just was thinking of all of you. Thanks for stopping by.

God Bless
Gary
Re: Saying Hello
November 11, 2021 02:13AM
Gary:

I don't know what to say about the repairman issue. You'd think with everyone staying home and using appliances more, they'd be busy, not out of business. Maybe they couldn't get parts? Anyway hang in there and have a wonderful Thanksgiving with the family.

Warm Regards,

Karl
November 11, 2021 10:59AM
Hi Gary!
Sorry to hear about the oven issues. Are you sure both heating elements are working, upper and lower? It may be that the lower element is out and that would explain the ability to broil, but not bake.
I'm not a repairman, but have repaired many appliances over the years. Just my 2 cents!
I hope the migraines are fading....

Scott
November 11, 2021 12:45PM
You guys are good. Thanks.

Kelly did finally get a repairman here. This oven actually has THREE elements. One in a warming drawer underneath. (Glad it came with the house). Repairman thinks it’s only a sensor. The elements are good. Yayyyy. That turkey’s days are numbered.

So repairman is getting the part and coming back. He’s over an hour away!

Thanks guys. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Scott: the headaches still go thru cycles. I just came off of a string of 14-15 days where I had a horrible headache for several hours every day. I just had a series of CAT scans for head and sinus and a series of X-rays for my back. Thanks for caring. I appreciate everyone’s empathy.

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 49
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021