Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Helpful Chore Completed

Helpful Chore Completed
December 29, 2021 03:57PM
E01BAE9A-8BEE-485A-84E1-9A5F7008DB25.jpeg

My Barnes Pneumatic Executive Golf Cart is fixed!!!! Yayyyyy!

The CEO and COO spent yesterday removing the Passenger front leaf spring, welding it, and replacing it! It is doing service this morning. A leaf Spring is a tricky thing to fix/weld. I hope the details are correct and it holds.

The cart has been an enormous help here. Early mornings are extremely painful. Thus I catch up with evening hours. My inner clock is set for evening hours. That used to be an extra shift I got. Now, first shift is a bit spotty with meds and a lot of old man groaning. (Could be worse). And the later shift keeps getting better as the day passes. By the time I quit around 7-9 pm, I’m often in the best shape of the day.

But, that long uphill walk up to the house, through the woods, is painful. The cart (Code Name: Bugzy) really helps.

Anyway, I wanted to share my happy news! The Old Man with the jacked up back, and neck, “1”. Busted Spring “0”.

Thanks for stopping! I’m working on knives today.
Gary

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2021 12:41PM by barnespneumatic.
Re: Helpful Chore Completed
January 03, 2022 12:01PM
Gary
That’s a slick little unit there . I do know that’s it’s a good walk UP HILL back from your studio/ shop and especially after a long day .
Glad you were able to weld back the leaf spring too . Hopefully it holds up and long as you don’t do any more jumps over the ditch ! Haha

Have a great day my friend

Thanks
Kurt
Re: Helpful Chore Completed
January 03, 2022 01:26PM
Hi Kurt,

Yeah, you can see the Wild Child in that fella in the pic. Haha. I’ll try to tone it down a notch.

That Bad Boy Buggy has been great. All electric 4wd. so I don’t wake the neighbors when jumping ditches at midnight!

I hope you are well. Thanks for posting.

Best New Year to ya,
Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 31
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021