Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Haven’t Forgotten Kydex ...dig it

Haven’t Forgotten Kydex ...dig it
June 26, 2022 08:31PM
For a complete 97A here.

Brief Catch Up. Please endure just as few words as possible here. My damaged Spinal Column has developed into Scoliosis in two directions. The severe pain I’ve managed for two decades has come from damaged Discs. Discs go between the Vertebrae and support the Spinal Column. Damage these flexible support structures and you have your tower sag ... bend ..... lean in some direction. I have part of the tower leaning right, part leaning forward. I wear an expensive brace belt device to provide resistance to further bending. I walk with a cane. When the spinal column bends, it pinched nerves. They set up severe pain. I look like it sounds. It’s embarrassing and it’s very tiring. But, I fight it (as I have been). It’s just that now it’s progressed to a point where it’s easily visible.

So there’s that. The pain gets in the way. But, I put in extra long days. And there’s no such thing as a day off. So; I still get a lot done. I’ve been establishing these Cases and that’s taken time. I’d like to thank ALL for being extra patient. I try to make it worth while when you open the box. Speaking of opening the box ... don’t you all let me forget Kelly’s Birthday real soon and our Anniversary even sooner!

Ok that’s a few words. We are somewhat caught up. Let me move forward. Thank You.

Best
Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021