Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Barnes (while fighting the wolf).

Barnes (while fighting the wolf).
April 28, 2023 10:55PM
I know you all have issues to resolve. Wounds to heal. And Personally, I often cringe when someone at Church or in Town, sticks out their hand and asks boldly ... “HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?” Well, you can lie and make up a tale that may suit the personality asking. You can tell the truth and be a real bummer to folks. Honestly, they’d most likely prefer choice one. Or, if the soul asking is a true friend, you might engage in a conversation that deals with yourself AND your friend. And “How have YOU BEEN?”

I try my best. Try not to be a bummer. Try not to wear them down. Try to support and encourage.

Enjoy

096A0C76-A456-4A4D-81C7-E14554FAB9E6.jpeg

0CF5D793-445A-4352-8F5F-0C74D26E88D0.jpeg

There is a wealth of opportunity when you become proficient with the Art form of “Coining”. I enjoy it. I am adding to my body of metal Dies.

You see some test Press/Strikes.

Gary
Re: Barnes (while fighting the wolf).
April 29, 2023 06:20PM
I’m thinking those introductions are like ice breakers to initiate a conversation. Sometimes I just say I’m doing fine because if I tell them how sore or painful I feel then it turns into a how bad they are doing and we all know everyone has issues . But then you might as well go sit at a bar and drown your sorrows .
knucklehead

Sooo how’s the weather ?? Haha

Hey those dies look like you’re goin to town . I have trouble with those micro things the older I get . I can see a lot of tedious effort there . I can’t wait to see the results from the ones you’re carving now .
Keep up the good work!

Thanks
Kurt
Re: Barnes (while fighting the wolf).
April 30, 2023 02:34AM
Thank you my friend. I appreciate the encouragement.

Today I worked on a bench tool that will help create the Scalloped Edging that looks nice around the Primary Image. It’s all coming together.

Time to get ready for tomorrow afternoon in the shop. Good Night.

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021