Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: CrosMods Disco 22. 4 hits-2 misses

CrosMods Disco 22. 4 hits-2 misses
July 30, 2011 04:37PM
Went on a short half day hunt this adventure. Decided to exercise my new CrosMods Discovery .22 as she hasn't seen much action lately. My haul for the day was 2 Jack rabbits, 2 Ground squirrel and 2 MISSES!...lol
[i39.photobucket.com]
[i39.photobucket.com]

For more details and the video...check out the COMPLETE story on my blog: [tofazfou.blogspot.com]

STAY TUNED!!
August 02, 2011 10:30PM
Nice shooting Ced! 2 misses though? And here I thought you were infallible!
August 03, 2011 09:20PM
LOL. Yeah, i guess the misses don't seem to be very popular amongst the common folks on all the forums. Guess folks just wanna see the hits..lol. Ok Ok, i promise....i won't EVER miss again.....i swear!

Thanx Jerry

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2011 09:20PM by Tofazfou.
August 07, 2011 03:52PM
Yeah .,.., now Jerry .... he's not infallible ... I think that's "inflatable" he being a PCP man and all. laughing

Yes Cedric. I found that you need to keep posting smaller and smaller groups each time. hahah. You might try that. When it gets to where you are posting 22 caliber holes with your 45 caliber ... that's good. For this time. Until you do better next. hahahaha.

It is very hard to always keep raising the bar, every time you step onto the field. I know that's why more folks don't post. Cause it's human nature to compete - even among friends. But, heck ... that's why I let Jerry win once in awhile ... whistling ..... heheheheheheeheh

Gary
August 07, 2011 08:26PM
ooooh! That hurts! Let me win? Hey, I posted a .32 group a .308 slug wouldn't fall through! I get nothing for that? why me laughing
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021