Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Nitro 46.5 Mint

rex
Nitro 46.5 Mint
March 10, 2012 09:47PM
004.jpgAIRGUN 006.jpg001.jpg008.jpg002.jpgOk, here is your chance to own a mint Nitro 46.5. No wishing, wanting or waiting. This gun is in mint condition. It has only had about 300 shots put through it. Not really broken in yet. Gary has worked on the 2 stage trigger a couple times and it’s perfect for sport/target shooting. The bluing is perfect; the stock has not a ding. There is one small spot where the loading bolt realigned after being in the shop and its drop point moved a 1/16’” so you see a little dent where it use to align, but that is the only flaw in the wood or metal. I had Gary design this gun with hunting power in mind. It will shatter a 2x6 or go through a phone book. It is very powerful. It is also easy to carry. The barrel stands off the pressure tube and your finger fit right under and around it. It balances perfect at the breach. It’s accurate too. It’s a Barnes. It likes the Bishops and the 7 or 9 ring slugs. I also had Mr Hollowpoint produce a 326 grain hollow point slug for it, that seems to shoot well at close range. When I shoot it through a board and it hits the concrete wall behind it, the slug disintegrates. I have not been able to recover one of these because they just disappear. I have not shot the hollow point in the field at distance. I have about 80 of these left over that come with the gun. So does the Centerpoint scope. This guns point of impact is dead on at 30 yards and 70 yards. You know what that means? The slug is rising to meet the plane of the scope and is at 0 at 30 yards. It continues to rise above that point, then drops back down to pass through that point again at 70 yards. At 100 yards it drops about 6 inches. I am not sure the drop at 140 or so yards but It’s still well within the mille dot reticule and hitting bricks and bottles at that range. It comes shipped in the original box Gary created and shipped it in. These products don’t come around often so make me a realistic offer. Bottom fishing is not going to get you a response. I really want this gun to go to someone who wants to shoot and use it. I know Gary wants this. That is the reason I am letting it go. I am just so busy in my life and it sits in a vault. It needs to be used. Ask questions if you would like. I will respond in the thread. The gun is in Seattle, WA. You are welcome to come shoot it if you live close by. The pictures have some fresh slugs sitting by a quarter for perspective. The spent rounds are sitting by some objects I shot. You will note the impact on the wood is right in the center of the knot. The copper tube is actually a plumbing knock valve I drove the slug right up and into. It’s very accurate. Thanks for reading. Rex
rex
March 14, 2012 02:03PM
I guess I should put my number if anyone wants to call. I am in PST Rex (206) 949-5739
rex
April 01, 2012 12:37AM
SOLD
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 8
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021