Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Trail Cam Pictures

Trail Cam Pictures
October 12, 2011 05:03AM
I told Gary I would post some pictures off our place and thought a few of you might be interested too. These are all bucks from last year, I just got my cameras back out today and can't wait to see how things are looking. It really is like Christmas every time.A-1.jpgA-3.jpgA-2.jpgA-4.jpgA-6.jpgA-5.jpg
Re: Trail Cam Pictures
October 12, 2011 03:26PM
Oh MY oh MY!!!!

Horn Fever!!!

Those are some great looking bucks Eric.

Thanks for sharing. Gosh ... that herd REALLY needs thinning ... hahahahah rudolph

Gary
October 12, 2011 07:22PM
It sure does. The way things are going down here they're all just going to die of thirst anyway. Only one of those bucks was shot last year, the guy with all of the trash coming out from every where. I swear I saw a tag on one of the big tens with a G.L.B. on it....
October 12, 2011 08:52PM
You did? stunned

Really? .... wow ... G "L" Barnes????

Man ... now THAT is an amazing co-incidence!!! I mean ... WHAT is the chance of something like that ..... more confused

Gary
October 13, 2011 02:46AM
Man, look at those bucks. My goodness, my trigger finger is twitching right now. WOW

Thanx for those post. I need to get back to Texas so i can get me a deer that nice.
October 13, 2011 03:24AM
One More....
A-7.jpg
October 13, 2011 05:53AM
Manna from Heaven Gary. You don't want to mess around with that kind of sign.
October 14, 2011 04:56AM
Beautiful animals Eric! That daytime pic looks like a diorama. That one could be on the cover of any Big Buck magazine. Hope you get some precip down there soon.

Kent
October 14, 2011 05:41AM
Thanks Kent. That's the buck I ended up getting last season. I've never worked that hard for a deer in my life, I was out 50 something days straight before I got my shot. We got a great rain a couple of days ago. Our gauge holds six inches and it was over flowing. To give you an idea of how big that was for us, that's more than the TOTAL we had received in the previous twelve months.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 9
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021