Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wrap up.

Wrap up.
March 24, 2011 06:32PM
We had a discussion asking, once again, for participation. Jerry made a post, and said his intention was to provoke thought, and come back and toss his post. He never got back before discussion insued. I posted some thoughts. Some others joined in. Additional interesting threads were started in among the primary thread. Jerry got back, pulled his origonal post. Then, what was left made no sense, and seemed to appear to be myself just chasing windmills.

So; I pulled out the couple sub topics ... and posted them. Reggie took his Victory 32 out ... shot a goose. He asked for help regarding posting pics on the forum. I posted a thesis on the subject. Hope it helps all. Hugh posted a U-tube link ... which I could not get to because some stuff regarding U-Tube accounts / Google accounts. I tried a bit ... didn't get it. I moved the link ... but I'm not sure it transferred. If not ... please post it again Hugh. We'd like to see it.

The rest of the comments ... mine and a few others ... got lost in translation. I wasn't up to sorting it out. If you wish to start a thought, please do.

Thanks,
Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021