Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: We are NOT ALONE scared

We are NOT ALONE scared
February 14, 2009 05:57PM
Ratz.jpg

No ... I didn't put this dress leather away with all the "munched" and "chibbled" contours.

All rolled up nice and tucked back on a shelf with antique lumber. That's low.

Ya see, now ... right there is good reason to shoot all the varmints!

shooter

Gary
February 14, 2009 09:10PM
Rats or squirrels? Either way, they gotta pay. BIGBORE STYLE!!!shooter
February 14, 2009 09:59PM
Right!

I just have to arrange for a truckload of pianos to crash out front, right as I shoot, to mask the noise. idea Should be easy enough! whistling

hahah.

Gary
February 15, 2009 03:46AM
Gary...

Ever thought about making your own mousetraps?

You know, a pneumatic tube trap, where the mouse is lured down a tube, triggers the bait, trap tilts up and POOF! blows poor mousey out the tube like one of your big chunks of lead SPLAT! against a metal plate? Then little mousey body falls into a bucket, and all you gotta do is empty the bucket and wipe off the plate, reset, and you're ready to go again....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 15, 2009 03:30PM
Right before Christmas we had a bunch of mice in our attic. You'd hear them scurrying about as soon as it got dark. Instead of traps we used the poisoned bait. They went through two boxes full of the stuff before we stopped hearing things . . . I guess they went elsewhere to die too because no smell! smileys with beer

Just don't use the sticky glue traps . . . those are very cruel.

-- Jim
February 15, 2009 04:10PM
Here I sit, in a sticky glue trap, with one on the side of my face, and one on my elbow. NOW you tell me! tongue sticking out smiley

So - why didn't you use your Delta 45? Or your Scout with the scattergun barrel?? shooter with bench rifle

hehe

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021