Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day
June 18, 2011 04:00PM
To all our fathers!

I hope you have a great experience with your family. I think, especially, of those who will be seperated from their children tomorrow. Those who are serving in the military - we pray for the safety of your family. Those who are seperated by great distance - we hope you get the chance to use SKYPE, and see your loved ones.

For those of you who just might not know ... I'd be thrilled to introduce you to the tool called SKYPE. Google it. It's free, and it's a video conference tool - interactive - instant. It's just like sitting there having a conversation with the other end. Kelly says you just go to www.skype.com and it tells you what to do. She says you can do it in five minutes.

We use it constantly to keep in touch with our kids here, there, and all over the globe. We sit and talk to our Son in S. Korea, and there's no interference, no delay, no distortion ... and it's free. I've always been dumbfounded that it's available, works so well, and it's free. It's been a God send to a Mother and Nana who is apart from her children. I hope you can use it too, and enjoy what it makes possible.

God Bless,
Gary and Kelly
Anonymous User
June 18, 2011 04:41PM
happy fathers day to everyone.....
June 19, 2011 02:56AM
Happy Father's Day to Gary and all of the other fathers here. May you relax and find something enjoyable to do on your day! woodsmanskeetshooter with bench rifle
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 34
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021