Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Cartoons ... Smilies

Cartoons ... Smilies
July 08, 2011 04:20PM
Well ... the brain is alive ... but the body is busted. That creates a situation where I have to find something to occupy my mind ... or explode. I get a kick from these little cartoons. We've made some into "Smilies" which you will not find elsewhere. bad dude

Some of you enjoy them. Perhaps more enjoy them, but never comment. Yesterday, I was exchanging mail with Jerry, and asked if he had any recollection of "needing" any particular Smilies. He responded with a couple of suggestions. The first one I was "drawn to" (get it ... drawn ... hahah) ... was an idea I could immediately relate to! hehe. Here it is, in all it's glory. Whattadoyathink? Can you tell what it represents?

a_Arse_Dragin2.3.jpg

a_Arse_Dragin.75.jpg

Here's the one from a couple of days ago. Finding myself striding right along on the pathway to recovery.

a_Gary.jpg

a_Duty_Cycle.jpg

Just fair warning: I will go nuts if ya'all don't entertain me. THEN, then what will ya do? stunned

Gary
July 08, 2011 05:36PM
Yet another request!

a_toast2.3.jpg

a_toast.75.jpg

Gary
July 08, 2011 05:59PM
Excellent toons! I need to come up with another idea or two, unless someone else here has found the smiley list missing something.
July 09, 2011 04:51AM
Gary,

That first one is just wrong.crying

The second and third are OK but I think the second one should have a walker, not a cane.

Lon
July 09, 2011 05:59AM
Now Gary, that first 'toon, I'm thinking either you are dragging yourself through life's challenges (the Beatles song "Boy, you gotta carry that weight, carry that weight, a long time...." comes to mind), or, you have too many coins in your back pockets laughing
Next, the glass of red wine I can really identify with........smileys with beer A welcome distraction from reality smiling smiley
Cheers
Neil
July 10, 2011 12:39AM
Hi Neil,

Kent's told me some specific medical term related to the first toon ... I can't recall exactly .... An old Chineese malady where you find your Arse is a Dragon .... whistling

Yeah ... Jerry asked for a toon depicting "a toast".

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021