Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Sunday

Sunday
July 10, 2011 07:23PM
Hi Guys,

Still alive.

I keep checking in to see who's here. See your names coming and going. Thanks for checking in. I don't have any new widget to show you. Sorry.

I have an appt. with one of my pain clinics tomorrow am. I hope they make sense of what's going on. I'm still spending much of the time in extreme pain. Middle of the afternoon is tolerable. The rest of the day is bad. Overall, the peak levels of high pain are going down a half a point a day or so though.

It's gotten to the point though, I have to work, if it kills me. So; we'll see. I've been dealing with this for 9 days now.

I attended a pig roast yesterday for a couple of hours. During the stay, I received all manner of suggestions to cure my back. Names of ciropractors, surgeons, witchdoctors, medicine men, and some guy named Wally. ;?) Apparently my condition is common and quite easily cured. I'm relieved to learn this.

Now, I have to get the old salt bath tank out, and the new one in. Evidently nobody is going to do it for me. And, evidently nobody is going to buy their gun unblued.

a_Arse_Dragin.45.jpg

thumbs up

Gary
July 10, 2011 11:17PM
Who is this guy Wally? Does he realize that installing the tanks for you might be better than any advice? laughing
July 10, 2011 11:22PM
Hi Jerry,

Wally is one of the guys that immediately recognize that I've been going about it all wrong. why me An "idea guy". Not the sort to shift tanks. whistling

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021