Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: boingboing.... "festive" .... SPECIAL JULY 4th PROMOTION

boingboing.... "festive" .... SPECIAL JULY 4th PROMOTION
July 04, 2017 07:49PM
Ok. IF I get four people (4) to post that they would like to see my special deal, I'll do a Special offer for today!

IMG_6165.JPG

WHAT KIND of a deal is that? Consider. I'm an Artist who has taken the effort to post well over ELEVEN THOUSAND free posts of pictures, processes, stories, and sales. I've set up a means of personal feedback and contact. And yet, I ask .... and even get to pleading ... "What do you all think of this item?" .... "....do you guys like THIS new handle material???" "Do you think ...this.... is a good idea?" "Is your keyboard's USB cable plugged in.... ...?"

So: this is a way of actually paying you handsomely, for feedback! Not that you will buy. Not that I'll contact you. Just that you'd like to see me post a significant July 4th Discount Offer on a knife, or product, or proDUCTS!!! ... that I choose!

OK .... do you like the idea? Ohhhhh .... that's a question ..... bad idea ... ...... any 4 of you? Smile ;?). Type?

Tick Tock ........ Tick Tock ......... Tic.......

Gary

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2017 07:54PM by barnespneumatic.
July 04, 2017 08:07PM
Hey Gary
You know I'd really like to see your promo for the Fourth of July ! You know you can count on me !
Let freedom ring USA!  USA!

Ps : It is going to be a Barnestormer!!
I never look a gift horse in the .......

Thanks
Kurt

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2017 08:21PM by kurt wag.
July 04, 2017 08:37PM
Why not , I'll kick my Post back to you to see the 4th of July Special !!
Thanks for offering!

Bob
July 04, 2017 08:37PM
I'm game. I would love to see your deal.
Happy Independence day! USA!  USA!

Scott
July 04, 2017 10:45PM
I know Eastern Time already has it 6:30 there. Kurt has to get to Bed!

Three will do. Thank you guys.

IMG_6178.JPG

That's the new 97 Tradesman. 2 7/8" by 6 7/8". (That's a Fair bit smaller than your Tactical 97, Scott)

I love this thing. its Smooth as glass. Has a new feature prototyped too. I should be keeping it. Ha!

Now - I've already been cutting prices to the bone. It was introduced at $675us. Special 4th Offer: $600us. Even finished on my anniversary so you won't forget with the date inside!!! Hah!!!!

And, doesn't it just look great with this fine Pocket Case?!

The Diameter is 2 1/16". Fighting Skeletons are 1 1/8". Handmade hinges and snap catch brings height to 2 3/8"

Thus has been offered at $350.us. There's no meat on that, but I'll do $300us for the 4th.

This 4th Special runs until 9 Central on the 4th

Thanks for Considering. Any funds from the 4th will be paid out on the 5th. No new Putter .... gee. Haha. Hey - some new grinding belts would be handsome!!!! Whooopie!!!

Gary
July 05, 2017 06:02AM
Gary
I do like the new scale material but I see there is NO anvil bar at the top like all of your md 97's. What is your new proto type ? Maybe spring assist?
I have a knife Ive been meaning to send a picture of . It's very similar to your md97 probably a copy but with a twist .
Thanks for the opportunity on the special deal . With the recent flooding here ALL my efforts are going towards returning to normal .

PS: I really like the tweed knife too . The shape of the handle and blade together and of course the designs of the micarta

Thanks
Kurt

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2017 10:22AM by kurt wag.
July 05, 2017 11:24AM
Gary,

I'm sorry I didn't make it back last night. That was a great offer.
Had I not just bought my wife a new refrigerator, I definitely would have considered this 97.
That case looks like you put a lot of work into it also. Looks great!

Scott
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021