Advanced

Re: The Cases .... Complete artist

The Cases .... Complete artist
May 19, 2019 05:26PM
02EB2FE0-AC00-4472-8213-BFFF5655EF4E.jpeg

These are ready to hit the Coast Shops.
May 19, 2019 10:51PM
Gary those look great and should hold a good amount of Barnes treasures! You could put some beach sand in the bottom of the boxes for the jewelry to set on !

Thanks
Kurt
May 20, 2019 01:14PM
Hi Kurt,

That would look great. Doubt it would improve the finishes though. Hah.

We do have sand color matting though.

Thanks,
Gary
May 20, 2019 02:25AM
Watch orders pour in for cases.

Lon
May 20, 2019 01:12PM
No doubt Lon.

BTW .... how much is a Case?

That’s super tough Acrylic. Says it’s 45X higher scratch resistant than normal Acrylic. Better optics too.
May 20, 2019 10:28PM
Very nice boxes Gary. Someone could start a business in a box ......... another idea for you.
May 21, 2019 01:19AM
I like that Steve

Do you have knowledge of such? My first thought was like that of a street performer. But I doubt the powers that be would allow such. What are you thinking?
May 21, 2019 02:00AM
I sold Flowers,corn, produce etc off the back of an old box truck in my youth. We would rent a spot or just park and wait for the inevitable hassle from the police. My thinking is everything is legal...... it's up to them to find a way to prohibit.
But i think i was more of the mind of selling them as a kit to aspiring entrepreneurs...... may take a little trust or you may get someone who has the cash to take the whole line. Maybe housewives or Stay at home dads, could have a sort of in home trunk show.. I think a lot of people are thirsty for business ideas. Craigslist ad?
May 21, 2019 01:33PM
Thanks Steve.

Let me filter thru those ideas. I like them.

I have to keep within my capacity to keep the boxes filled.

There are sooooooooo many Beach Shops here. And people walk into them with a big smile and a big wallet, wanting to see something to buy. I’m trying to make it very easy for a shop owner to just yield one square foot for a complete Case of Barnes to sell. This way, also; we can control the presentation. Create the mood.

Thanks very much for commenting!
Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 32
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021