Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Welcome Friends

Welcome Friends
December 09, 2008 01:13AM
For some time, a few buds and I have discussed our desire to have a place to share our airgun experiences. "Airgun Rendezvous" is the result. We hope you will feel comfortable here, and share in the discussion.

We'd like to see your airgun pics. We'd like to hear your airgun related stories. Show us your targets. Ask airgun related questions. Some of our readers may have input to share that could be of help.

My name is Gary Barnes. I'm a full time custom airgun smith. I'll share my work and stories, and my friends will share the experiences they've had with my products. Share your guns - production or custom, no matter the manufacturer. It's the love of airguns that we can all share here. The site is owned by Barnes Pneumatic, but it's not all about Barnes Pneumatic.

We decided we'd just go ahead and build our own place to gather. We've all made the rounds of the internet forums in the past. As a group, the core guys here are middle aged. We've been around the block quite a few times. We work hard, have paid our dues, and aren't much amused by nonsense. We respect each other, and require the same of the people we interact with. We know there are quite a few of us out there. This is a place where you can join us, if you wish.

A few of my friends, who BTW are all customers as well, will handle the oversight of the forum. All we ask is that members be respectful of everyone else here. Disrespectful members will simply disappear.

As a courtesy, please have fun without being crude. We don't want anyone to mistake this for an MTV Awards show. ;?)

Welcome! Get a cup of coffee and relax with us. We're glad you dropped by.

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2008 01:33PM by barnespneumatic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 51
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021