Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Just when I thought it was over

Just when I thought it was over
March 10, 2011 01:56PM
Here I am, all jacked up about the birth of the Nitro, and I make the mistake of going to the Barnes Pneumatic web site. The Gray Fox!!! Oh no! Feel....myself...weakening.
March 10, 2011 03:33PM
Hello Hugh,

Hey, don’t feel bad, that’s the normal trend. To make the longer voyage usually the first step is the harder to made.
The Grey Fox is a great model, I personally love it. Go for it!

Julio
March 11, 2011 03:02AM
Hi Hugh,

If you think the Gray Fox looks nice on the site, you should see it in person. And it's fun to shoot, unless you live in Miami-Dade County, FL, then of course you can't shoot it, at least at the public range.

Keith
March 13, 2011 08:39AM
And what a bunch of ninny-headed bullshirt that is. eye rolling smiley

It's like banning spare boxes of ammunition on the (astronomically remote) chance that a ricochet might hit a live primer in an extra round of ammunition.

You'd think that someone up the chain of command there might be able to exercise some common sense. If you can just find that person and get a written opinion from them, it might over-rule the "safety nazis" at your city range. Perhaps if you can't find anyone in charge that uses their head for something besides holding their ears up, you might convince them to allow you on the range with the bottle in some sort of protective case. It's not like you're taking a BBQ grill with a tank full of propane up to the firing line, or some sort of poisonous gas. Air is pretty innocuous stuff after all, even in large quantities.
March 13, 2011 09:19AM
ah , its a gun , i thought the grey fox you were all talking about was gary . got it now ...
March 13, 2011 06:56PM
"Thought is was Gary .... "

hahah. Funny Tom. Actually ... I'm known as the "White Sloth". take a bow

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021