Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Missing in action

Missing in action
April 24, 2011 07:47PM
Hi Everyone

This has been a busy month for me and my family. At the beginning of the month my grandfather passed and at the same time my wife had to be admitted in the hospital. The The property that i hunt and shoot on has been sold and the new owners have children and couldn't be convince on how safe airguns are in an experience hand. All in all one big downer.

On a postive note, the victory is performing well. It is very consistant with balls and pellets. My chrony is broken and I am waiting for the new one to arrive, so I havent different fills and I dont have any numbers to post. All animals so for have only required on shot, goose, squirrels, doves, and one fox. The only one the didnt drop in its tracks was the goose which moved ten feet. The all were ranged between 40 - 50 yards which is fair to them considering I havent gotten a new pair of glasses in two years.

The pictures taking on my cell phone are not the right size to post however a few people at work said they would help me learned to reduce them in size and show me how to work different programs.
April 25, 2011 12:01AM
Hello Reggie,

Just e-mail me any pic you want to post. No problem.

Hey - for not having anyplace to shoot ... you sure are finding a lot of varmints to kill. Your yard must be very busy! hahah.

Really glad to hear that the Victory is doing well. A Fox ... wow. That's a trophy, indeed. The only one I got was with a 45 - you did well.

Thanks for the post!

Gary
April 27, 2011 12:58AM
Hi Gary

Sometimes work gives me a bonus. It is not often, so whenever I can, I make the best it.
April 27, 2011 05:01AM
Reggie,

You've taken more game this year than I have in the last five.bad dude

Way to break in that new shootin' iron.

Lon
April 28, 2011 03:36PM
Hi Gary

The fox was owed a buckshot, he has been feeding on too many rabbits. It was more of a right place, right time for me and wrong time for the fox. There used to be a large population of them at the airport however the foxes have reduce them greatly.

One of the guys I work with has a recipe for ground hogs, so that is on my list for this weekend. It may be a little unfair using the victory on them maybe i should use either my airforce or the beeman r9. Nah, having too much fun.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021