Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Final Pics - Nitro Express Magnum 46

Final Pics - Nitro Express Magnum 46
June 16, 2011 02:53PM
For the last six weeks or so; Hugh and I have been trying to hook up for a range/delivery of this fine Nitro Express Magnum 46. It just wasn't happening. Hugh was afraid I might wear it out up here ... so; yesterday, it was shipped. It should be rolling into Roanoke, Va. ... right about ... now. Hope it arrives in fine shape.

Here are pics I snapped before shipping. Hope you enjoy them. It's a fine rifle, I'm proud of it. take a bow

Gary
a_NitroExpressMagnum.jpg
a_Nitro2.jpg
a_NitroCarving.jpg
a_NitroForestock.jpg
a_NitroForeCarving.jpg
June 16, 2011 02:58PM
I just ran the tracking number. The rifle left the Roanoke facility at 7:50 am. It's on the truck, on the way to Hugh's door.

thumbs up

Gary
June 16, 2011 03:54PM
Yeah,

They say it's on the truck. Then you get the sub and he makes a quick knock on the door. And before you get to the door he's driving down the driveway. And you have to chase him down. But it sure is worth it. I know your not doing boxes anymore. But I still have mine sitting in corner. Someday have to store it out of sight. Best box I ever got. Dory
June 17, 2011 12:09AM
Hello, all!

The Nitro made it safe and sound, and brother, it is gorgeous! Have already mounted a Bushnell 5-12x on it. I will go to range this weekend and start the process of sighting in, trying slugs at various sizing diameters and learning the pressure curve. Will have pics and data up as I can make sense of it over the next month. Appreciate all the great advice I have received from Gary and the greater Barnes community. What a delightful bunch of people.
Joe. We live close by. We need to get together as soon as your new smoothie comes in and do some learnin'.
And Gary. I won't put my eye out.
More later.

Hugh
June 17, 2011 05:11AM
Hugh,

As hard as people try, pictures just never seem to do the guns justice.

I'll wait for your report.bad dude

Lon

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2011 02:49PM by Bigbore.
June 17, 2011 01:57PM
That is great to hear!

I will enjoy the data, as much as anyone.

I think we've turned the corner ... last two guns have hit the ground running! Yeah .... smileys with beer It's good to see them being enjoyed.

All the Best,
Gary
June 18, 2011 01:47AM
Good for you. I am jealous and yet very happy for you. CONGRATS and please keep us posted on that work of art.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021