Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Gary

Gary
August 05, 2011 02:38AM
Hi Guys,

Guess it's clear I've not been here as usual. Very briefly, I had a nasty reaction to my medications. I'm OK. Sorting it out. That's life.

For those who feel it helps, I'd very much value a prayer for feeling normal quickly. I have much I want to show you all as soon as I can get some shop time. I went from a month of the worst pain yet, to this mishap. Barnes luck. Still, in the midst of the drama, I had injections that helped very, very much with the actual pain. If I get my head back, I can work.

God Bless,
GAry
August 05, 2011 08:28AM
Wishing you all the best for a quick recovery Gary
Kind regards
Neil
August 05, 2011 11:11PM
Gary :

You've got my prayers. Keep hanging in there.

Karl
Anonymous User
August 06, 2011 12:02AM
I hope you start feeling better soon. Everyone wants to see the new creation.db
August 06, 2011 07:44AM
You need to find out who's got the voodoo doll, and tell them to find somewhere else to keep all the pins. That spot down along the back is probably just about worn out by now anyway winking smiley

Seriously though, you take one look at those epidural needles, and the first thing that comes to mind is "human pincushion".

Actually, that's probably the second thought. The first one is probably more along the line of "you're gonna stick that gigantic needle WHERE?!?"scared

I'm glad that you're feeling somewhat better, but I hope that things improve.

Best wishes from rainy AK.
August 06, 2011 09:56PM
Thank you gentlemen,

I realize that I must seem like the most accident prone figure of the last two hundred years. I do feel that way myself. Alll I can do is to keep getting up.

I've just had a very nasty round. It was just one of those things. I did what I'd been told. It went up like a match tossed into a corn shock soaked in gasoline. I'm OK .. but don't want to go thru that again in the next ten thousand years.

I especially hate it because it makes me appear to be a drama queen. All I can tell you is that I do not lie to you. The ongoing train wreck is something I'll keep fighting, and I'll make everything I said I'd make.

Thank you sincerely for your prayers, and your friendship.

Gary
August 07, 2011 08:43AM
Once you get past the "a couple of aspirin and it'll be fine in the morning" stage, it goes downhill pretty fast. sad smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021