Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: New Title Page - Barnes Pneumatic Website

New Title Page - Barnes Pneumatic Website
September 03, 2011 08:43PM
It's been a couple of years. I figured I needed a new look, and some new information. See how you like it.

The previous ones are there, linked at the bottom, if you've used them and learned your way around from them.

Hope it represents the work well. Boy- took a while to remember how to use those programs and do all that stuff again! Whewwww ... dig it

[www.glbarnes.com]

Gary
September 03, 2011 10:31PM
I like the new look!!!
September 04, 2011 02:19AM
Thanks Bill,

Boy - the thing that took the most time was making all those individual tiles for the new logo panel at the top!

whistling

Gary
September 04, 2011 01:00AM
Good Looking Site. i am Glad you still kept all the Discussion pages with all that information.
I still go back there once in a while to 'Refresh' my understanding ( or Lack there of.)

Rick G.
Anonymous User
September 04, 2011 02:51AM
Thats nice gary, I like the way it and how you tied everything together and brought it current. Much better than how it was, bet we see some new faces around here.
September 04, 2011 03:15PM
Hi Joe,

Well, that would be nice. We could use some more posting, and discussions.

Glad you like the new page. I figured I've been actively turning off interest for years, by hitting people right away with the fact that ordering is closed. I can still only do so much, but I figured I could point people to the Gun Room, where occasionally something will appear.

Gary
September 05, 2011 04:20PM
Hello Gary,

It has been a few weeks since I have checked out the forum. Nice looking home page.

I really appreciate your view the business of life, i.e., (http://www.glbarnes.com/why.html).

As I near my forties, I am finding that "quiet time" is rare. Way to much on the go. As I type, it is a long weekend, and
I am working on drawings for a client's business.

Thanks for a glimpse into your life's work. I always enjoy seeing, reading how people started out. I knew
you made knives, but not that it was a career. Very neat to see your skilled craftsman hands at work.

Hope you are blessed with better health so you can continue.

God Bless,

Pedro G.
September 05, 2011 06:50PM
Hello Pedro,

Thank you, very much. It's good to hear from you again.

I'm working too. I guess that's a holiday - feeling pretty good and haven't been dragged into some problem issue yet. (Well, the computer started the day with some sort of melt-down ... but I think that's now solved ... for now).

I came in to post some pics. Check in a bit.

God Bless your family as well.

Gary and Kelly
September 06, 2011 02:52AM
Hey Mr.Gary,
I am truly touched you think I'm that good a marksmanshooter(and that you put that pic of me on the new front page of your website). It was really nice getting to visit you with and Mrs.Kelly last week, and I just wanted to say that the highlight of that weekend(considering we were going through a hurricane up there 'n all) was getting the grand tour of your shop. It was extremely interesting seeing where you make all the guns, knifes, and, occasionally, the gorgeous jewelry.artist I still wear my necklace all the time.take a bow
Emily O
September 06, 2011 03:00AM
Hello Miss Emily!

Thank you for your note. You are, indeed; our most favorite and exclusive spokes model for Barnes Pneumatic! I hope that you won't let it go to your head ... whistling .... and you will remain the fine young lady we have enjoyed these past years. grinning smiley

Kelly and I have commented, quite a few times, that we had a really nice day when your family visited. Of course, your Dad did try to drown me at the range ... Help! ..... but I toughed it out. hahah.

Thanks for reading, and for posting!

take a bow

Mr. Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2011 03:18AM by barnespneumatic.
September 08, 2011 12:44AM
Gary :

I like the new page! It shows a nice range of your work.

Karl
September 08, 2011 01:00AM
Thanks Karl!

Glad you like it.

I felt it had been too much of a "downer" for a while now, with all the mention of "no orders" etc.

Hope you are doing well. "festive"

Gary
September 08, 2011 03:12AM
A nice refresh...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021