Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: My version of the water jug

My version of the water jug
September 25, 2011 09:07PM
thought i'd do a comparison. i've seen you guy's blasting away and i thought.... maybe i could try that with my rws .22 cal 34 panther breakbarrel. since it's all i got anyway. couldn't find a water jug so had to settle for an ice tea plastic bottle.

i now have a greater appreciation for the abilities of a Barnes and what you guy's can do with them
steve
September 26, 2011 05:22PM
Well you killed it Steve! Just wasn't blown to bits.....
Cheers
Neil
September 26, 2011 06:58PM
Steve .... oh boy. If your wife was gonna kill you for shooting up the basement door .... wait till she looks out the kitchen window and sees you drawin' a bead on the house!! eye popping smiley

If your e-mail goes dark ... we'll know what happened to ya!!

hahaha

Good shootin' thumbs up

Gary
September 26, 2011 08:28PM
laughing again... thanks Gary. got a laugh out of that one. What till she finds out about the new rifle!
i like to live dangerously!
steve
September 26, 2011 10:12PM
Hmmm.....

I could try this with my IZH-46 air pistol. It's gilt-edged accuracy would (theoretically) allow me to hit EXACTLY the point I was aiming at, where the pellet would probably just bounce (weakly) off the plastic jug.
September 26, 2011 11:41PM
give it a try. should be ok ,but maybe you can hide around the corner in case the pellet comes at you!smiling smiley
September 28, 2011 08:56AM
if that was a barnes gun by now you would have a vent hole in the basement wall ,, mayb try not shooting towards the house .
just a thought.
September 28, 2011 11:42AM
yea, i know it seems irresponsible but i'm surrounded by tree huggers to my left who like to take their kids for a walk on dcr property and directly behind and to the right i have hack golfer's looking for stray balls near my property. I only shoot when nobody's home and i'd rather fix a small hole in the house then one in a person. eye popping smiley
steve
September 28, 2011 01:18PM
Yeah ... neighbors! Who came up with THAT concept? hahaha.

A man can't even carry a rifle around in his yard without being subconscious these days ... why me ... hahahah

bad dude "Hi, I'm Gary ... live next door".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2011 01:20PM by barnespneumatic.
September 28, 2011 02:36PM
good one laughing again maybe i can start night shootin?
steve
September 29, 2011 01:29AM
Good idea! Neighbors don't care about guns near as much at night! laughing

OK Steve, where are you? We need to find you a proper place to shoot! We're going to put our best people on the job and Jim will even crack open google maps if we ask nice!
September 29, 2011 01:45AM
i'm hoping for an invite to one of your Barnes Festivals. I promise not to shoot at anyone's house or doorslaughing again.
maybe Gary will let me borrow the reverse ledger for a dayfudd
steve
btw i live in the peoples republic of massachusettssad smiley
September 29, 2011 02:52AM
Steve,

Well, we'll see. We are running a security search on you now. We've only been able to go back six generations. Says here ... something about "Sealed by Grover Cleveland" ... what's this all about Steve? Hummm ??? eye rolling smiley

laughing

Gary
September 29, 2011 03:04AM
Grover Cleveland? i'll have to look that one up! and to think after going thru all that schoolinmore confused
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 23
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021