Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wednesday

Wednesday
October 06, 2011 02:06AM
Figured I better post something lest they come haul the forum off and bury it. _____________________________________________

I've been working on projects. Just haven't had anything showable. Had to do some maintenance work. Had to do some boring work. Today, I've been doing some valve building, and billet machining with the end towards assembling some of the prepared and blued parts sets.

Upon returning here, the weather was cold, nasty, and it really put a twist in my shorts. The general ache coupled with nasty headaches didn't seem like anything you'd care to see pictures of.

I did co-ordinate with Jerry via phone last night, regarding a bunch of odds and ends. One thing we discussed was the possible formation of a new business opportunity for me. A pay for use call in site named "1-900-BumMeOut". Seems I have a gift in this area, and it's a shame to let an opportunity go to waste. A terminally happy person might be suffering a bout of guilt on any number of basis ... and a few minutes of chat regarding aching backs, headaches, and scheduling expectations could be just the thing he needed to snap him out of it. stunned

As I get some parts and assemblies to show, I will. Mean time, I do check here and am free to impart general wisdom, random lottery numbers, and, should you like ... I can guess your hat size. thumbs up

If you've shot anything legal with an airgun recently ... we'd like to see pics.

bad dude

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021