Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Test post

Test post
November 19, 2011 03:25PM
Ok Jim

I found an App that is intuitive an resized pics great. I did that. I have initiated a post here and clearly can post text. However; the "choose file" button
Is not highlighted so I cannot go get my pic. What's up?

Guess everybody has figured I'm going hunting. I want to be able to take you along. Hope to be able to post pics via phone. I know I will have phone signal but not wi-fi.

Can anyone help?

Gary
November 19, 2011 03:33PM
Just to continue. This panel gives me the "attach a file" offer. When I hit that it gives me the requirements for the files. But it still doesn't offer the "choose file" button
To browse.

Could it be that we have the forum set to not support the type of file the iPhone uses? If so can we reset that? I doubt that's it though or it would just show my photo abl as empty. This is never offering me the choice of browsing.

Jim, Jerry, Lon???

Thanks,
Gary
November 19, 2011 07:12PM
What's an iPhone? is that like an iRon?

Don't have a cell phone.

Lon
November 19, 2011 03:47PM
Gary, the easiest way I've found is to put the photobucket app on your iphone (requires setting up a photobucket account first). You upload your pictures directly to photobucket from the iphone. Photobucket then gives you a url which you can paste into a post on the message board and that url will appear as your picture in the post. Hopefully that made sense. It's a few extra steps but it works out.
November 19, 2011 03:52PM
Thanks Eric. I do have photobucket acct. Didn't think of that. But I still don't get why the forum gives me everything else. But won't let me browse. Would be much more compact to do it all here.

Thx. Gary

iPhone
November 19, 2011 06:55PM
I'm not sure if it's the case on whatever platform this forum is based on, but on many it is due to the lack of flash on the iphone... suppose I should quit guessing and let the guys that really know answer. whistling

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2011 06:56PM by egra099.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021