Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Monday.

Monday.
April 14, 2015 01:15AM
I sat on the patio for a break this afternoon. Was raining all day. Supposed to rain another week! Whoooh.

Had odds and ends on my mind. Wanted it to just be light, but it got too long and sounded too serious. I just decided to dump it.

Was explaining how working on the ledger guns requires more commitment then it originally did. My Ledger program was a good idea. I just couldn't Pause the time as I worked thru life's extras. So now when I work on them, the time and overhead is more expensive. So; I just have to be extra effecient.

Worked on the barrels for Kurt and Jamie this weekend. Besides rifling, there are a dozen other steps. It's going well. Will blue parts soon.

Sorry if I overwhelmed readers earlier. Just thinking outloud.

Catch you later,
Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2015 01:30AM by barnespneumatic.
Re: Monday.
April 14, 2015 02:01AM
Hi Gary,

We could use some rain. So much sand been dumped on streets for ice and snow over winter. I can understand how the ledger is a difficult thing to work though. I am sure you will work through it.

I was wondering what happened to the post you had earlier. Mowed the lawn to clean up the leaves. Was going to read after. Hope you sorted things out.

Have a great week.

Pedro
April 14, 2015 02:37AM
Hi Pedro,

I just didnt want "too much detail" to be interrupted as "stressed out". I'm fine. But I live on the details, do often I include more then required.

We are getting drenched. We have plenty of sand too. Hahaaaahh.

You also have a good week!

Thanks Much.
Gary
April 14, 2015 03:18AM
I think were getting part of that system tomorrow. You sound alittle better Gary.
Can you believe i still have a pile of snow in front of the house..... mind you, it was 70 today
April 14, 2015 06:10PM
Glad to hear that you're still keeping things in perspective; it's far too easy to get buried in the details and minutia of long-term projects and lose sight of the end goal. Some day you'll be standing at the post office counter handing over the last of the ledger guns, and I'm sure you've got plenty of ideas on where to go from there. smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 57
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021