Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

These little things ....

These little things ....
June 08, 2015 10:03PM
I get them. They are small. But threads make a rope! Hahaaaahh.

There was that coming home to torrents of rain that required me to go out and alter the flow, with a shovel. Wet.
(Did I tell you a new neighbor is going to help with this private road that serves four properties.) Nice to have those with contacts. Don't get a lot of them in the shop.

Then there was a snake sighting. Yuck. Please don't feel obligated to creep me out worse on that. I hate the things.

Then, there has been that ongoing supplier glitch. Lost shipment was resent. Double billed. Second billing was more then the first. First bill eventually got cancelled - but the extra inaccurate amount carried over. They couldn't reach my Maryland Home phone #, so they decided not to send my LATEST order, which was to be here Friday .... And was held in the warehouse until I answered my old phone. (Right - all the info. WAS updated - that's how I've been getting packages here for two years).

All just small stuff, but it eats into the machining. Sure - Kelly does most of the office stuff.

Now flies and bees are attempting to lift me off the patio here at the Studio. I have to come out here for phone service - steel building. Yes - another small need .... Booster.

Just "sharing" the things your various departments most likely do at work. But, I was smarter then that. Self-employed! Yeah Buddy!!! Hah!

Break's over. We all trapse back inside to our cubby ....

Gary
Re: These little things ....
June 09, 2015 07:43PM
And skeeters, don't forget those Florida skeeters.skeet
Anonymous User
Re: These little things ....
June 10, 2015 08:00PM
Thunderstorms are ready hit us right now.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 19
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021