Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A few pics - thanks for stopping by.

A few pics - thanks for stopping by.
June 07, 2015 02:56PM
Another obscure but needed part

image.jpg

Burned that dump truck load of brush related to the property line. And OH!!! New neighbor is helping to improve the road out front. I know youd rather see guns. Nothing I have wanted to waste time with either. But this road has been a bane to my existence since I moved here. Help MUCH appreciated. After burning, in a deep dirt pit, in wet weather, and after having a couple of hard rains on the fire, next am I poked a hole in the coals, and it sprang to life again to do the clean up of the piles the tractor forks dropped.
I have priced this work out. That's why I have a pic of me doing it.

image.jpg

Breakfast for dinner .... Yumm. Great job Kelly!

[attachment 5787 image.

Everything is moving along. I wish I had pics every day. I appreciate you reading.
Gary
image.jpg
Re: A few pics - thanks for stopping by.
June 08, 2015 03:49AM
We have had a bunch of rain. Today, it was crazy. We had been out, and returned to a monsoon. Just in time to adjust some temp. measures and direct rain water that would have caused me trouble.

Hopefully, my efforts here will yield what we first hoped for. Better productivity because of the stations set up, which need not be changed all the time. Several unexpected "unknowns" here, have just dogged me since we signed the dotted lines. I did my best - but some of these items have just plagued us through the whole process. Nobody is more sick of hearing about it. If I don't comment ... then I look like an idiot for not better producing. If I do comment, then I look like an idiot for not knowing what I did not know. You choose. I'd rather that you knew of my efforts, and the reasons for things. Even when it doesn't make me look like Atlas.

I should be able to do some testing this week. Some slugs from a new mold. And a new action.

I'll do my best.
Gary
June 08, 2015 09:42AM
Water is one of those things that can do a lot of damage if you don't stay ahead of it . Glad for you too that neighbors are helping with road / lane work . Better than coming in and wrecking things with duelly dump trucks and such . BTW now I'm hungry that breakfast looks great .

Thanks
Kurt
June 08, 2015 04:35PM
Yum. Thats appropriate for anytime,anywhere.
June 08, 2015 09:48PM
Yeah. Since we are Southern now, Kelly added Grits. Yummm. A good excuse for butter and salt!

That's fresh Salsa on there too.

Hummm. Now I'm hungry.

Gary
June 08, 2015 07:40PM
Never a bad time for scrambled eggs. Especially when you have backyard chickens. winking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021