Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Weekend

Weekend
August 10, 2015 01:54AM
Went down to the coast for Sunday. Went over to our Son's. He was real quiet. Saw our Grandkids. They didn't really have anything to say. Odd. In-laws came over for lunch ... Didn't say a darned thing! What the heck? stunned. Man, I figured something was seriously wrong. That's never happened ...

Wait ... Ahhhh ... No .... That is the forum! why me. I got it mixed up. We had a nice Sunday.

take a bow

Gary
Re: Weekend
August 11, 2015 01:15AM
Hi Gary,

Guess I will join you in the quiet corner. Had a good Sunday as well. Had family out from Texas and Ontario. Saturday did some fixing of dry wall cracks and mudding. Sanded today and added another layer. Once this last wall is complete then no more painting till mid or late September. Want to try to enjoy a little more of summer before it is gone.

Pedro
August 11, 2015 01:25AM
Hi Gary,
Wrote a long story, lost it somehow, too tired right now to rewrite it. Sorry for the quiet but am beat all to heck right now myself. Will answer more when the double S curve in my back straightens out!@ Hang in there!
Later,
Jeff
August 11, 2015 01:50AM
Kick back Jeff,

Bummer about the lost text. You know, sometimes I type out my text in the notes section of the phone. Then copy it to the box here. If you have a long thought, the connection here might fade. Also, try to hit the back and or forward ... Sometimes I've found one.

My neck is clicking, my foot aches, ankle feels broke. It's a joy to get .... experience, isn't it? Ha

Relax. Thanks
Gary
August 11, 2015 09:35AM
Experience YA
Thanks for the reminder !

Thanks
Kurt
Anonymous User
August 11, 2015 09:10PM
Just got back from long trip.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 28
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021