Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Working ..... Note to Friends.

Working ..... Note to Friends.
April 12, 2017 12:26AM
IMG_4306.JPG

One of my projects.

I'll post more. There are several.

Also; I've been working behind the scenes on a major business change. It will be helpful.

I've also kept the Beach Jewelry segment of our business flowing. It provides a portion of our commerce.

I'll get back to Airguns asap. Airguns require a much larger compilation of hours dedicated to one lone customer, than do knives. You understand the logic of my need for an income. I have to settle the monthly base needs before I can set aside Airguns time to catch up older obligations. That's not a choice, that's just reality. However; progress is being made. If you feel a desire to blame me for life, don't forget to kick around the Components which took my monthly medical requirements from $235/mo. in 2001, to over $2,000/mo. in 2017. It makes a big difference. I'm dealing with it. Not looking for pity - but I'm directing any irritation to the root cause. Thks.

Making the heck out of knives. Remember: If you buy a Barnes Knife, you are Supporting an Endangered Species - the "Greater Speckled Bald Carver". These are increasingly rare, and their habit is endangered monthly.

Thank You,
Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021