Re: LOOKY what i've been playing with.

LOOKY what i've been playing with.
February 08, 2012 06:17AM
Story and video coming soon

Photobucket

Photobucket
February 08, 2012 07:43AM
Shooting some jello are you? Could you post a shot of what those pellets look like before they are fired? I'm not familiar with the poly-mag, I assume that there is some plastic involved somehow?
February 08, 2012 02:38PM
Hi Faz. Nice post. Thank you. That's quite a whollop.

Looks like you're over gunned for squirrels. winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2012 01:06AM by barnespneumatic.
February 08, 2012 09:07PM
Well it's about time! laughing
February 08, 2012 09:28PM
ROTORHEAD:
INFO and SALES: [www.predatorpellets.com]

Sales: [www.pyramydair.com]

GB: Yeah, i was trying to beat you and Jerry to doing it....lol. Can't have you guys doing all the GREAT airgun stuff.

Jerry: Lol...YEP. Been bored around here and kept thinking....what the hell can i do for another video? Oh yeah, nothing more fun than doing something with airguns that's messy and that involves the wife's kitchen utensils....lol. Good thing i didn't record some of the stuff she said to me after i dirtied all her favorite cookware. Damn, CALPHALON makes a good 2 quart pot....laughing
February 09, 2012 01:10AM
Hey Jerry, we were right. I
He's gone Hollywood. Look at all the "product placement" and name dropping. BUT WAIT!!! Fir the next ten minutes, we'll DOUBLE your order. Just pay separate Cedric royalties and 401k.
;?)
February 09, 2012 06:56AM
LOL....Sorry GB. I did name drop for sure. But i HAD to say CALPHALON cause they are my new sponsors. But come on GB, what better sponsor to have on my new TV show than...........................BARNES PNEUMATIC AIRGUNS...or BARPA for short.......lol. See i even created you a business acronym. BARPA...i like it. Your guns taking all my game and Calphalon making me great cookware to cook it all in. A match made in heaven.laughing
February 10, 2012 12:27AM
Hmmm.....

I think we can do better than BARPA. It sounds more like a noise one might make after eating something that didn't agree with you system, or perhaps a Japanese approximation of some American slang for vomiting. eye popping smiley
February 10, 2012 04:14AM
Yeah, we can. That's just giving OLE GB a very hard time. We tend to poke at each other anyway we can....lol
February 10, 2012 06:40AM
So...just out of curiosity...did you learn about Caphalon making a nice 2 quart pot because you had to buy your wife a new one?grinning smiley
February 10, 2012 01:41PM
Hi Cedric.
I thought your acronym was very scientific sounding. I envisioned white coats and clipboards. And huge grants. I was gonna apply for the BARPA grant! winking smiley. Pay no attention to Sean. Clearly he's experiencing "white out syndrome". Or, what we call WOS here at BARPA. winking smiley
February 12, 2012 06:43AM
Rotorhead....lol. Seriously though, i've used Calphalon pots for a very long time. I love to cook and i try to buy good dishware. Can't stand my food stickin to my pot...........ARGGGGGGHH!

GB, if you like it, We can keep it. Its does sound groose at first but it also sound like some type of engineering or OIL company. BARPA PNUEMATICS, LLC. lol!

Guess Sean wouldn't like the name BARPA GAS Co.............laughing
February 13, 2012 06:41PM
love the groves the rifleing left on the slugs too ,,, its like a slow motion milk splash
February 14, 2012 01:12AM
I like BARPA, sounds like DARPA... good stuff there from time to time...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 6
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021