Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My Turn at the Doctor again this morning

My Turn at the Doctor again this morning
January 26, 2018 08:15PM
I've had some improvement, then a relapse. Work a bit. Then not real sure where I left the parts.

Every morning and evening, I've had a "CoughMyGutz-a-Thon." Where Kelly had a fairly linear progression and the Steriod and strong Antibiotic has finally helped her, she's still coughing. I have just been all over the map though.

This morning's diagnosis: Pneumonia. Treatment. Heavy duty antibiotics shot plus Steroid shot. Plus expensive inhaler plus more antibiotics.

Hey, you'll be glad to know my blood pressure was 124/64. I'm very likely to die in good health.

Now, before you all give me heck at once, you will have to straighten out the medical profession first. Flu is a VIRUS. There is nothing on earth to treat virus. Notice there is no common cold cure? And every special segment you hear on Flu tells you NOT TO rush right in for antibiotics. They do nothing UNTIL you are near death from bacteria. THEN they will open the Antibiotic drawer. You know you've heard for years how we have cultivated resistant bugs cause we hand out antibiotics for everything. But then, once you are dragging your scrawny butt behind you like a kids blanket ... THEN they shovel on the antibiotics. Spare no expense.

Want to publicly thank Doc from this am. When I told him the expenses were eating me alive, he made a real effort to give us the best value per money spent. Not to lay on the "Tammy Flu" for another $100 when we already had what we needed. Thanks.

Also, the guy told me I just had to go home and rest. And if I got short of breath, get to the emergency room immediately. He said this stuff is killing people. So; I followed with I respect what you have just told me. I'll cooperate. Can you help me though. I'm self employed. I must have I come. Are there any guidelines you could give me so that I could get "some" work in.

He thought. Then said ..., "IF you can take a shower, and then not immediately break into a terrible sweat .... then you are still improving." And I appreciate that. I've had that experience recently. Take a shower and then just drown in sweat.

K. I'll do my best.

Gary
Re: My Turn at the Doctor again this morning
January 27, 2018 12:02AM
Gary
That stuff is terrible. It's like slowly suffocating and your lucky you decided to go . I hope they ( drugs ) kick in super fast for you . I'm sure you have some more coughing to get that crud out of your lungs . I've completely blown out my back muscles coughing too so be careful.

Thanks
Kurt
January 27, 2018 01:58AM
I believe that THIS may be AI's first bold strike against those of we humans who can actually bring ideals to concrete reality. The "Craftsmen Rebellion" in our history for naming conflicts with counterintuitive titles. They've struck at our weakness. Our humanity. In fact, should this exploitation of their plot be stricken from this blog, then know I was correct. AI could not allow my revelation to remain.

And so; AI developed the flu bug, something it is keenly immune to. In order to take out the Craftsmen. I have tried to warn you ....

Gary
January 27, 2018 02:18AM
Kurt,

Heal fast Brother. I know how fragile that back pain makes you feel. It wipes away five or six decades of learned skills with one strike. Curse back pain.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021