Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Working on ....

Working on ....
April 18, 2012 01:47PM
The trigger group and billet for a ledger Appaloosa. As well as co-ordinating with the electrician taking care of some odds and ends.

Checked in here. Lots of "lookie and not much talkie" on the range trip and associated post. I was pretty pleased with the 308 stuff, the Woodsman/insert proof yet again, the power of the Yukon and Yukon Orion, the accuracy of their bullet/barrel combinations, their durability, the switchblade target, Timmy's shooting, etc.

When we can take four 100% handmade rifles, with handmade barrels, handmade valves, bullets cast from handmade molds, and go hit any target ... all day ... with not so much as needing to tighten a screw .... it's notable. Fact it's expected makes it ordinary, I guess.

That's the state of the shop. I'm working. Thanks for reading. take a bow

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2012 09:14PM by barnespneumatic.
April 18, 2012 04:52PM
Ah! Busted!!! I recall ... I DID tighten a screw on Jerry's Woodsman!!! Hah!! winking smiley

7 years and about 20,000 rounds ... Haha ... And ya need to tighten a clamp!!! Ha!!
"festive"
April 19, 2012 10:55AM
20 000 is just bedding in though. so a twiddle here and there is quite ok. lol
May 04, 2012 06:31AM
Personally, I think it's pretty exciting that the .308 barrel and insert is shooting well. I'm thrilled that the new set of slugs is flying true. All of it is pretty darn amazing, if you ask me. grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 30
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021