Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Last Saturday video stream

Last Saturday video stream
April 21, 2012 12:17AM
Man, it's been a busy week! I finally got a chance to edit down the videos we shot last Saturday. I tried a new format for rendering this time to see how it would do. I'm trying flash 8 700 and so far I've been able to download a player so I can view it on my computer without going through a browser and I've been able to load it into PhotoBucket.

Let's see if this works.

Looks OK in preview...

I can barely remember but I'll get help with the narration... The first shots are at 60 yards and then the target reset target was moved to 100 for it's protection from the Yukon. Final shots are Timmy's first couple picking away a string of targets at about 75.
April 21, 2012 02:23AM
Hi Jerry,

Well, sorry. My new restored laptop won't play it. Guess there's some other part of the puzzle to be ferreted out. fun fun.

Fortunately, I was there for the videos. ;?)

Thanks for the post.

Gary

Any ideas. I just bought a new Windows 7 OS and solid state hard drive. Do I need today's updated update of yesterday's update? I'm such a dinosaur ... skull

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2012 02:29AM by barnespneumatic.
April 21, 2012 02:06PM
Are you able to view and of the other videos on the site? Particularly the ones hosted on photobucket?
April 22, 2012 06:22AM
Worked for me. thumbs up

Lon
April 22, 2012 06:55AM
Jerry, I saw them just fine. Good stuff. you guys might have just given me an idea or two. CAN I STEAL?! LOL. At least i ask before i take...lol
April 22, 2012 04:57PM
Hey Cedric ... let me guess ... you are gonna yell "RECORDING" before each segment? laughing

Yes - I finally dragged my laptop across the line. Some other version of Flash player. After all, it is nearly a month old. It needed to be "updated".

Gary
April 22, 2012 10:21PM
Oh "THANK THE LORD!!!!" I thought we had another major troubleshooting event coming up! Actually, I expect a settings issue was resolved with the flash update as other PB videos were not working but any fix is a good one.

Yeah, how about all those recording calls? I thought that was funny. We need to work on a 3 second delay between the call and shooting so we have room to edit out the call.
April 23, 2012 03:35AM
Yeah - we're all smiles here too. Party has been going on for hours!

Wait ...

There ... updated again ... grinning smiley

Where were we? Oh ... right .... getting the first signals back from the Mars Rover pales in significance to being able to view forum videos on my own newly renewed and updated laptop here!!! excited

thumbs up

Gary
May 04, 2012 03:05AM
grinning smiley Alright Cedric,

You've had two weeks. What idea did you steal, and when do we see the results?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021