Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Pics from Florida ...

Pics from Florida ...
June 08, 2012 05:43PM
Just about ready to come get another load. The planning and settling in here is going very well.

Here are a few pics. Sorry, no Internet yet, except the phone. Internet/cable real soon. Previous owner's system still shows as a network. So we will be easy to hook up ... I think. winking smiley

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Big Foot sighting. Hehe. Love the used brush hog I found and serviced. Works great. One pull Honda engine starts! Yippie.

Happy Grandkids visiting. Means a happy Nana and Pop. Here are the twins.

A man and his chainsaw ... Nuff said!
Ya spray the underside of the hat brim with DEEP WOODS OFF and the miserable GNATS leave ya alone. nowthatIthink

More later. Son and grandkids are visiting this afternoon. winking smiley

Gary

Don't think I've forgotten about any of you. I have each of my obligations firmly in mind. Can't wait to get the shop fired up. winking smiley
June 08, 2012 05:46PM
Twins are on the front porch of Pop's shop. Great family gathering ace in the grove of pines and line oak. winking smiley
June 08, 2012 09:04PM
It looks like a lot of work, but the kind that makes one smile!
I bet you will make a lot of good memories there with your family.
June 09, 2012 04:51AM
Gary,

Cool stuff! Wish I was there..........uh........after you cut the brush back that is. I..uh........don't want to get in the way you see.woodsman

Lon
June 09, 2012 07:08AM
Yeah...uhm...good point there Lon. It might interfere with Gary's...ummm... artistic sensibilites, yeah, that's it! I mean, if you were to show up and ...ah...run the chainsaw backwards or the brushhog upsidedown it would obviously ruin everything.eye rolling smiley

Best to wait until the shop is already set up (and all the really heavy stuff moved) and the air conditioner is up and running (and did I mention all the heavy stuff moved?) and the coffee maker installed and all that before you drop by. winking smiley
June 09, 2012 02:13PM
Well sure, drop by Md. Load up a u-haul with shop equipment and drive on by DeFuniak Springs! I'll have the coffee hot.

Gary
Anonymous User
June 10, 2012 01:28AM
Hope you are having fun,,,,,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 6
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021