Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Wednesday AM - Maryland

Wednesday AM - Maryland
July 11, 2012 05:07AM
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Pic of the site for new shop. It's laid out for the footers and concrete. That should get poured in the next couple of days.

Loading Kent's 20 ft trailer. The tools are working very well. "slick and bubba" (wheeled skid and electric winch) are doing a great job.

Now that's a heavy tool Kent is stabilizing. My pantograph mill. Solid cast iron and steel. A Gorton Model A. Modified with modern electric motor, this 1895 machine is in perfect running order. I call it my 19th century laser cutter! Haha.

The shop is really opening up! Haven't seen it this empty in 32 years! pushingarock. Lots to load yet, but lots of progress already! I'd been trying to keep the shop usable for some projects. No more. Too much has now been loaded.

Progress!

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2012 05:17AM by barnespneumatic.
July 11, 2012 05:17AM
Kent has all the great toys!

Lon
July 11, 2012 05:22AM
And he generously shares them. That's very admirable. Sure is a huge help here.
bowing

Gary
July 11, 2012 01:32PM
You will be sure to share pics of the empty MD shop, right? It'll be a true Twilight Zone-type experience. google eyes

BTW, gonna try to get out to the range with the Delta 45 tonight . . . shooter with bench rifle

-- Jim
July 11, 2012 04:27PM
Wow!

Turns out your shop had something that no one of us had ever seen...a floor!grinning smiley
July 11, 2012 10:10PM
Looking Good Guys.! Just remember, "this to, shall pass", and before ya know it, it will all be behind you.
July 12, 2012 03:41AM
Hello Rick.
Happy Day. I'll enjoy that state of events. Boy, this is a pretty serious task.
I look into the trailers and list the major machines we've loaded. Then I look at the shop and see the remainder. Whooh!! Still several trailers left.
We'll get it.
thumbs up
Kent's help loading - both his trailer and much of mine again, is a huge help. thanks so very much Kent. winking smiley
Gary
Anonymous User
July 15, 2012 02:03PM
You produced all that work in that shop. That is hard to believe you had no room. The new place will be a great improvement for your body and mind.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 7
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021