Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: ITS A DAISY 20TH ANNIVERSARY

ITS A DAISY 20TH ANNIVERSARY
August 24, 2012 07:51PM
Well i know alot of you all are into the more powerfull air guns as am i. but this last weekend in Kalamazoo Michigan was the big Daisy get together. The gun show has alot of collectors from all over displaying and selling . It is one of the shows that i look foward toevery year. Alot of the friends that i see there are are always fun to talk to and also meet a few new shooters. They also have sling shot shooting and cub scouts there partaking in the fun and perpetuating the sport of AIRGUNNERY.They (the young ones) are the one that will keep the sport alive and i always try to pick out the new little Gary Barnes or Dennis Quackenbush in the crowd . The many other garage machinest like myself who like to tinker are becoming few and far between. Every time i get to see others and share stories with them gives me new excitment . I think about half of the people i work with have all been shooters and grew up with daisys as kids have all got a new thrill by me turning them on the the world of high power air guns and it sure is fun hearing the weeked stories they bring in on mondays. Thanks to everyone on this web site who share stories and pics and keep on plinking dont shoot yer eye out
August 24, 2012 08:02PM
look forwards to seeing the pics.
August 25, 2012 02:45PM
Sounds like a good time Kurt. Glad you enjoyed it.

Nothing like a good BB gun. As a child, I sold boxes of greeting cards - door to door - and would win prizes. I once got a BB gun. My favorite I had. It seemed quite strong at the time. Fun.

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021