Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Report 10-23-12 typing

Report 10-23-12 typing
October 23, 2012 04:55AM
Power in the lower shop. More lights on the grounds. (Ya might think this is small - but take a stroll in the woods at night, and you'll quickly see what a powerful overhead light can mean. I often work late too - the atmosphere you work in is key).

Made room in upper shop for partition that will house the main bench. Materials sourced and now on site. Partition half installed.

Internet service installed again - different carrier.

It was a huge plan. It's been a very small crew. We've seen steady progress. And we're finally getting to the stage of "installing" the items which were moved. thumbs up

Thank God! bowing

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2012 04:59AM by barnespneumatic.
October 23, 2012 03:16PM
Gary,

Glad things are moving forward. I'm keeping my fingers crossed in hopes your shop will be up and running soon.

Keith
October 24, 2012 01:47AM
Here's hoping the new carrier works out Like they All Should Have to begin with.!smiling smiley
October 24, 2012 03:22AM
Keep up the good work. Working around the shortcoming of the old shop for so long really makes you appreciate the new facility, doesn't it?
October 24, 2012 03:31AM
Thank you guys. I really do appreciate the good wishes.

I've made contact with a local fella who is providing some help.

Feel pretty wiped this evening. Hope it's just being tired and not the virus from my helper's small daughter. We shall see shortly!

All the employees at the local Lowes home store feel I'm part of their family now. Haha.

Best. Gary
October 24, 2012 04:13AM
You'd think that between all the grandkids and the fact that Kelly has worked as a daycare provider for so many years that you would have built up an immunity to everything by now. Unfortunately, it just doesn't seem to work that way. There's always going to be more varieties of the common cold than we have time to catch them all. I think if you lived to be a thousand years old, you'd probably still get at least one new cold every year. sick
October 24, 2012 05:29PM
Good to see things are taking shape Garythumbs up
Having a helper is a great idea for an old bloke....must get me onegrinning smiley
Regards
Neil
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021