Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Don't Mess with Florida!

Don't Mess with Florida!
November 02, 2012 05:18PM
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Had a wonderful reunion evening with Kent, Julio, and his wife Yanira last evening. Kent was over from Gulfport and Julio was up from Peurto Rico. Kent brought some Barnes hardware, and we had a nice shoot, couple of meals, and wound up solving the mess of the world over a fire pit til midnight.

I have a ton of pics. When I get the internet connection to work, I'll post some til then ... it's iPhone time.

Gary
November 02, 2012 05:58PM
Sounds like a great time was had by all Gary!

You should have told me there was a party on, I would have popped over......smileys with beer

Cheers
Neil
November 03, 2012 12:11AM
Next time Neil! Count on itthumbs up
November 02, 2012 10:28PM
Now that's a nice photo.... what's that cannon your holding?
November 03, 2012 12:15AM
That Ms. Emily's Mississipi Delta!

You recall the gun I designed to shoot varmit beaver on that N.C. Lake? The one for the exterminator? Well, it was resold and found a great home with a young lady who shoots very well. Kent evidently sneaked out with it yesterday! Moderated 32.

Gary
November 03, 2012 05:16AM
Great picture guys!

Lon
November 03, 2012 01:47PM
The times ya look forward to. Sounds like everyone had a great time & Hey, I'd Vote for Y'all..wink
November 04, 2012 01:37PM
Yes sir. We'd straighten things our real quick. Haha. Just takes a bit of common sense and "Justice" (87 caliber). Haha.
November 05, 2012 11:46PM
Gotta be the extra-long case to hold that .32 rifle. Looks like a fun time, wish I could be there instead of here, this time of year.
November 05, 2012 11:57PM
Sitting here with Kelly and grandsons. In tee shirt and have a wood fire in the charcoal grill. We just toasted marshmallows and are sitting in adirondack chairs on the shop porch. Much better then freezing my buttstock off in Maryland!
November 06, 2012 12:32AM
There you go!"festive" That's good livin...bowing
November 06, 2012 01:01AM
November 06, 2012 06:52PM
You're gonna miss shoveling all that snow, I just know it. eye rolling smiley
November 06, 2012 11:47PM
Common Sean ... perk up. Remember ... you LOVE the snow and ice and darkness; and all that crap. Oooops - did I say that out loud? Sorry. grinning smiley

Nah ... crisp mornings with 82 degree afternoons and 50 degree evenings round the campfire aren't what they are cracked up to be. winking smiley Sorry ... that's gloating. Ah ... let me try .... ah .... nah. Heck after six months of "the march of the penguins", I'm pleased to have some things come together.

Shucks ... you can always move to Florida. There has to be some old house down here that needs restoration!

wow
November 07, 2012 08:48PM
I love it down there...from November through early May. sunny

Summer in "the panhandle" is another story though.hot smiley
Anonymous User
November 06, 2012 09:29PM
The posse.......
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021