Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

10 pointer

10 pointer
November 27, 2012 01:05AM
The place is looking great Gary. Looks like that's been a good move for you guys.

12622_10151250204584099_741372190_n.jpg

I grabbed a quick pic thru the window of this guy out on our front lawn this morning. He's limping around after all of the action during the rut no doubt . . . but in pretty good shape overall. Now . . . before anyone tells me to shoot him and stick him in the freezer, the deer here are *tame*. If I open the door and walk outside he'll just stand there and look at me. There are literally 12 -15 does and younger deer in his herd who hang out with him most of the day. Maybe someone else will shoot him, but I won't . . . so . . . rudolph

-- Jim
Re: 10 pointer
November 27, 2012 01:22AM
Hi Jim,

Well, we have those little lizards in our yard. So THERE! tongue sticking out smiley

grinning smiley

Gary
November 27, 2012 02:04AM
Jim,
It's not going to be any fun until you start shooting them. That allows them to fullfill their destiny as prey, and full fill your freezer as well.whistling. Now do your part as top predator and earn those canines. YUM!

BTW, the limp is just to help incite your carnal instinct, come on Jim, what does he have to do jump in front of you car on the highway?

Kent

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2012 02:09AM by Cajun Justice.
November 28, 2012 10:02PM
Nah...bumper hunting wastes too much good meat. Hard on the car, too. winking smiley

You know...if you consider how much that buck and all his little buddies have probably cost you in the landscaping they're eaten over the years, you might not feel quite as sorry for him.laughing again
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 2
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021