Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Here Ya Go Jim ...

Here Ya Go Jim ...
March 16, 2009 11:09PM
Glad you liked the Skeleton Art. The dancing skeleton is a theme that shows up throughout history.

Here's digital close-ups I took off of photographs here in the office. Obviously, it would be better with the artifacts ... but they are long gone. These were two different knives ... one in Sterling Silver and the other in 12K Gold. The cases of the knives are textured Nickel Silver over Stainless Steel. Hope you enjoy.

Zen_Bones.jpg

ZenBones2.jpg

take a bow coffee
March 16, 2009 11:42PM
Nice realy realy nice.
March 17, 2009 12:22AM
Very cool . . . thanks for posting. Sorry for my lack of comments etc. today . . . it's been a loooooong day.

-- Jim
March 17, 2009 06:28PM
It's a little disturbing to see a skeleton having a better day than me...google eyes

I'm having a great ide about a decorative butt plate though...whistling
March 17, 2009 06:58PM
Yeah ... the guy is alot more limber than I am too. haha.

Hey ... as you know, Kelly's in Arz. This am, I was digging thru my meds and switching laundry, when Kelly called in. By 1pm, I couldn't imagine why I felt so hideous. Long/short ... I came in and found my morning meds neatly laying there on the laundry room table. 3pm now, and they're starting to pick up the slack. What a wuss! knucklehead Clearly that skeleton didn't forget his meds. hehehe.

Hey Jerry .... there's this big really bright thing in the sky here! Sky's all blue too! I'm scared excited hehe

Hope it drys off and the sun stays. Yippie ... might get to the range!!!!

Gary
March 17, 2009 07:01PM
Still overcast here. No rain on the radar though. If we had some sunlight here, I'd shoot something!
March 17, 2009 07:03PM
OK, I'm sure it's on it's way .... better get set up. ;?)

Gary
March 23, 2009 09:09PM
Very cool
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 2
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021