Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Update 6-16-13

Update 6-16-13
June 17, 2013 03:31AM
Thanks for Reading,

As of 6-16-13; by all accounts ... nearly everyone on the planet is sick to death of this move. Even the Age of the Dinosaurs ended. But this is truely eternal.

But; you know what? Doesn't matter one bit. Chances are - the Sun will come up tomorrow. And my obligations will still include: this property, the Florida property, and a very long list of "top priority" requirements. To date; finding that guy that ties up all the loose ends - didn't happen.

I'm probably doing it all wrong. But - I showed up - so I got the job. Somebody could have sold this house, "as was"; a year ago. In the worst market in 20 years - for nearly nothing. The most frequent saying I hear at this point is: "Someday - this will all be just a memory". Like that auction where I gave away, for nothing; everything I've needed each day since. Another idea! That's a memory I think of ten times every day. I'm trying to avoid making more of those.

I bummed out my shoulder, neck, knee, and funny bone - during the monsoon sessions in Florida, the drive up, and the clean up effort here in Maryland.

I told you I'd stay in touch. This is the point where some parts have to be delegated to professionals. And so; I'm one tiny grain of sand in somebody's shorts. And, that's about how it's going, for now. take a bow

Gary
June 17, 2013 03:25PM
No video with racy women and a live band?Get crackin'

Pffffft!

Lon

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2013 03:25PM by Bigbore.
June 17, 2013 09:16PM
And people wonder why I haven't moved yet.

Keith
June 17, 2013 09:41PM
And you wonder why some places just burn down... whistling
June 18, 2013 07:09AM
he should be so lucky...hot smiley
June 18, 2013 07:19AM
Yes I sure do agree with that I wish the flood would have taken my house ! but it sure would have been hard to redo it all . I actually had a really big Cottonwood tree that if the ground would have gotten a little bit softer it might have tipped over on my house. And thenI could have had a brand new house .

Thanks
Kurt
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 4
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021