Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Three More Topics!

Three More Topics!
October 09, 2013 03:48AM
I was notified, by my Peeps at BPS ... that a heavy package had arrived! When my Son was up, over the weekend ... I asked him to open it. Some sort of Metal! Thanks Kurt!!! It's pcs. of Hastalloy!!! Some will recall a discussion in which we mentioned it awhile back. Kurt rounded up some pcs. of it for me to make an Iron Man Suit out of! Yay!!!!! wow Many Thanks.

Peeps notified me of another package arrival. I inquired of the sender - and a conversation found that Kent had sent me diamond burrs. Yay! Thanks Kent. I'm gonna carve my Thanksgiving Turkey with those - for sure!! Much Appreciated.

I was informed that my Water Works project had been working overtime - and doing a wonderful job!!! And I missed it. AND, I missed the mess that would have been caused if it had not worked. When my Son was up, he inspected it - found the sand trap had been working as designed - and was full. After about 10 weeks, it needed cleaning out. He shoveled out the trap - and if was all ready for the rains of this recent Tropical Storm. Score one for us. Thanks Cortney! Many Thanks.

There have been a number of folks who have helped us, during this long move - and helped to brighten the days as the work requirements continued. We have really appreciated that - and will not forget the kindness. We sincerely appreciate those who remembered us. thumbs up

Gary and Kelly
Re: Three More Topics!
October 13, 2013 07:29AM
Nice to know things are working out down at BPS in your absence. Especially that drainage project.
Not long now!
Regards
Neil
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 27
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021