Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!
November 28, 2013 03:51AM
Kelly and I would like to wish your Family a wonderful Thanksgiving.

We wish we were "Home" in Florida ... but it wasn't in the cards. We will be for Christmas. The house is about 97% finished. Don't ask about the shop ..... Bob the Junk Guy will get some great stuff .....

We are off tomorrow! I might have a nervous kniption ... I won't know how to act!! hahah.

Be safe. Thank God for those blessings he's seen fit to bestow. Make the most out of the present.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Gary
November 28, 2013 06:29AM
Gary,

Thanks.

I hope you and Kelly have a nice day off and enjoy your Thanksgiving. I have to work, but don't let that stop you from having a great day.whistling

Lon

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2013 06:30AM by Bigbore.
November 28, 2013 12:29PM
Oh ..... heaps of guilt .... why me .... Even sadder ..... crying

Nah.

Happy Turkey Lon! grinning smiley

Gary
November 28, 2013 09:55AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you Gary and your wife Kelly and your family and all the other forumites. smiling smiley
November 28, 2013 04:56PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all ! Hope you all stay healthy and safe ! GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE

Thanks
Kurt
November 29, 2013 05:26AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all....it's not a New Zealand tradition but I recognise the importance and wish you all the best.
I guess my local Thanksgiving surprise was that last evening I sighted a fallow deer just 120 yards up the valley from my shooting bench! I have lived within the harbour basin for around 30 years and have never seen a wild deer until now. I think this one has my name on it rudolph
Of course I may never see it again but the thought of it will keep my attention for quite some time to come....fudd
Cheers and enjoy the turkey
Neil
November 29, 2013 08:03AM
Drive safe, you two, best of wishes from up north.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021