Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Dokota Kill

Dokota Kill
December 04, 2013 02:24AM
Our buddy, Steve .... took this 300 pound hog with his Dakota 45. He says some other companions, with firearms - took 3 shots to get their hogs! Hah!!!! wow Get out there and shoot those Wall Hangers!
april 19 2011 699.JPG
December 04, 2013 04:55AM
Now that's what you have been waiting for Gary! Come to think of it, so have the rest of us! fudd
Good kill...
Cheers
Neil
December 04, 2013 05:11PM
Hi Neil,

Don't get me started. winking smiley

I thought there would be an endless flow of things like this. Especially after all these years and guns in the field .... ah closet .... well field/closet-ish. whistling.

So; it happens just a bit slower then I thought. Great to see them shine when they come out to play! thumbs up

Gary
December 04, 2013 11:44AM
The Dakota is a beautiful rifle. It's one of my favorites.

Way to slay that hog Steve!

Lon

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2013 11:44AM by Bigbore.
December 04, 2013 12:32PM
That's a great big hog ! Way to go . Is that Dakota a Barnes ? Looks like a great piece either way !
December 04, 2013 01:18PM
Hi Kurt,

It's a Barnes. Butt reservoir bolt action.
Anonymous User
December 04, 2013 08:36PM
I have an invitation from Hawgwild in Florida because the owner want's to see an air rifle in action, and I am patiently waiting!!!!!
December 04, 2013 09:19PM
Hello Don,

I believe you. And thank you for your patience. God knows I appreciate patience. And I swear on a stack of Bibles - I'm doing all I can to get this done and meet my obligations.

You know - I'm sure we've discussed this before - as I have with a dozen friends thru the years. For some reason, I've had fifty people tell me that they just couldn't understand why my buyers won't go shoot their guns - and when they get theirs, they are gonna cover me up with pictures of them using it. The forum, as you see it, is the unexplained result. Life sure bends things around. Hey - I don't even have a hunting Barnes rifle! Boy - when I get one - I'm gonna .... probably get talked out of it - haha.

Don, I can't wait to get you yours. Heck - maybe we can shoot some together if I can borrow your gun ... Haha.

Dinner ..... Yummmmmmmmmm

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2013 09:20PM by barnespneumatic.
December 04, 2013 10:52PM
BTW .... To get back to the meat of the thread. This Dakota was moderated. I don't recall the logic now. But I see the appearance of a bull barrel.

This was delivered prior to the for, so I'm sure there is range work on the main site. Ill have to try to find it. winking smiley

Gary
Anonymous User
December 13, 2013 04:31PM
You are a little closer to me now, the invite is appreciated and accepted. It is 75 and sunny in Clearwater today!!!! Hope to see Kelly and Gary back in nice weather soon.
December 13, 2013 04:43PM
Very nice kill. I figure if hogs continue to spread like they have been, we'll have most states go to any method, any time for taking them.
December 14, 2013 03:44PM
Wow, that is a big hog!
It would be fun to hunt hogs with a powerful airgun smiling smiley

Thanks for sharing.

Pedro
December 14, 2013 04:33PM
Yes hogs would be a fun hunt ! Here in Michigan they have just recently started to appear and have an open season on them . I have never seen any in the wild here but lots of evidence and destruction of them ! Some friends have stuck a couple out bow hunting and they are crazy thick grizzle plates guarding vitals .
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021