Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Really?

Really?
December 09, 2013 12:11AM
Who ordered this? Haha. About 7 1/2" today. Sleet now.

It'll wash out soon. Can you believe Dec. 5th I painted the porch!
image.jpg
image.jpg
December 09, 2013 01:06AM
Gary,

That is why I love the Tropics!

Is that a shot from a Drone or your third floor?

I hope it does burn off fast for you.

Larry
December 09, 2013 01:49AM
Hi Larry!

Hahaha. Hey, I needed a laugh. Yeah ... That's from the third floor. Haha.

You know, at one time, in my youth (remember I've been here 34 years) I had "considered" building an observation hexagon shaped office/crow's nest atop the X in the intersecting gable to ridge lines of the house. Something about 10' across. What a view that would have been. And what a hike to check the mail. Haha. There are some such features on a couple of houses around here.

Fortunately, life's little pleasures prevented me from exploring any more of these "Disney" moments. Haha.

Thanks for the comment Larry

Gary
December 09, 2013 05:47AM
Brrrrrr, we are into our first month of summer Gary, but now I feel chilled...Snowman
I thought something was wrong with that first photo, it looked kinda sideways, then I realised it is just that we are on different sides of the world. Amazing what gravity does, and the Coriolis effect of course...google eyes
Hehe
Neil
December 09, 2013 03:14PM
Hi Neil,

Yeah, all that and I'm a bit tired these days. Might not be standing as straight. Some people keep trying to start "iVs" on me - pound on my chest. It's distracting ...

Glad you are all comfy poolside.

More sad

Enjoy.

Gary. rolling happy smiley
December 09, 2013 12:06PM
Garry, do you need a volunteer for your "shoveling brigade". I have a shovel and multiple years experience smiling smiley
dig it
December 09, 2013 03:00PM
Great, you're hired. Be here in ten minutes!

winking smiley

Gary
December 09, 2013 12:52PM
Better git while the gittin is good ! It's all down hill from here on out . It been a high of about 20 ish degrees here in Michigan with lots of flurries but NO 7" of snow yet !
December 09, 2013 03:09PM
Thanks Kurt!

Gee - since this snow closed the golf course - I've gotten much more done! Thank God the bowling alley is covered, or I'd have to cut back on that too! winking smiley

I know, I know ... I'm workin' over herah ...

smileys with beer
December 09, 2013 03:35PM
Gary,

It looks beautiful but I'm sure its a pain to move around in. It rains a lot down here in Miami but as we say, "You don't have to shovel rain".

Lon
December 09, 2013 04:34PM
Hi Lon,

We just shoveled a bunch of our rain! It was a pain. And, the bamboo is all iced and hanging across the neighbors phone lines and gazebo. We just cut a truckload away from those. Great fun. Amounts to absolutely nothing.

At BPS we'll still have useless tasks, but they will be more manageable when not standing on ice.

Snowman. sunny. Snowman

Ahhhhh ...... The middle one???

Haha.

Gary
December 09, 2013 06:37PM
BPN looking ship shape Gary. Sorry I've been away. Snow sure is pretty around your place. That front porch looks so inviting.

Best, Mike
December 09, 2013 10:51PM
Hi Mike,

It's pretty for a bit. I get over it quickly while shoveling though. winking smiley

All I ever needed was a "Staff" here at BPN. Alas, I guess it wasn't to be ... winking smiley

Time for the next chapter. thumbs up

Gotta finish your project! Thanks for your patience Mike

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2013 01:13AM by barnespneumatic.
December 12, 2013 12:36AM
Good thing you didn't build that top-floor tower, or you just KNOW the roof on that would be leaking as we speak. And no roofing company in five counties would touch it without a five-figure bid.

The place it looking pretty good, keeping my fingers crossed that it sells quick. smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 23
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021