Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Domino Run

Domino Run
December 19, 2013 05:45PM
Well .... The Dominos are running. Fast! There are lines splitting and running up ramps, others coming back down. Pots and pans, whistles and flags are tripping, clanging, waving, and howling. It's all you can stand.

Everything will now run its course. We shall hang on for the show.

Kelly and I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas. Warm or Cold - we hope you make and recall fond memories.

I have to get back to the circus. I'm checking in. Can't wait to get amongst my tools and refresh myself with all the long hard work already invested in the shops.

God Bless,

Gary and Kelly
December 19, 2013 07:30PM
WOOP WOOP Merry Christmas ! Did you know that the dotted line in the center of the road turns solid at 119 MPH ! Trust me hohoho !! Have a safe and happy Holiday and recoup your vision .
December 19, 2013 09:15PM
Hello Kurt,

Now THAT is going to be a very handy indicator. "Keep it under the solid line". Thanks thumbs up

Merry Christmas Kurt. Stay Warm up there.

Gary
December 20, 2013 03:54PM
Hi Gary,

Merry Christmas to you and to all the forum members...

Julio
December 20, 2013 05:17PM
Happy Christmas Gary, Kelly and family! rudolph
Cheers
Neil
December 20, 2013 06:00PM
Merry Christmas to you Gary and your wife Kelly and the rest of your family. Also a merry Christmas to all the forum members Snowman. Happy holidays guys.
December 21, 2013 02:42AM
Thanks! Drive safe Gary, and make sure you check the trailer tire pressures before you go, don't want to be dragging it back on bare rims.target plane
December 21, 2013 11:35PM
Hey it's the last run, who needs tires?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021