February 07, 2014 01:27AM
Well .... This has all been fun.

Now ..... Lets make some Airguns!

thumbs up

Gary
Sal
Re: HOME! take a bow
February 07, 2014 02:08AM
Welcome to Florida, again! Hopefully this time you will not be going back, unless it's for a vacation.
February 07, 2014 11:09PM
Thk you Sal.

I will not be vacationing in Md. In fact - the Dr. Has ordered ten years of hard labor, in order to recover from the move! winking smiley

smileys with beer

Gary
February 07, 2014 02:15AM
Glad you made it back home safely. You brought that cold with you though.

Kent
February 07, 2014 11:14PM
Hi Kent.

The sleet followed me all the way to South Carolina.

I got out at I one rest stop, and it struck me that something was dramatically different! I checked ... Yep .... Wearing pants ... What is it???

Dawned .... It's WARM!!!! first time in three weeks. I started hugging everyone. Singing the theme from Song of Music and spinning around like Julie Andrews ....

Great to be home!

Gary
February 07, 2014 04:23AM
Gary,

The housing market has firmed, hopefully that will translate into a quick sale of the house at your price.

Lon
February 07, 2014 11:18PM
That's correct Lon.

I had people circling the block for the entire duration of my internment. They'd slow out front .... And reappear out back. I actually was in position to speak to two sets of them. mentioned finding oil in the basement. Mineral rights go with house .... ). I hope it sells. We have the last of the clean up people scheduled and then back on the market.

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2014 11:20PM by barnespneumatic.
February 07, 2014 10:13PM
Yeah! Weightssmileys with beersmiling bouncing smileyshooter
February 07, 2014 11:23PM
Hi Jerry,

I hope that in some small way, I may have encouraged the conviction; that you too ... could make such a move. whistling

Come on down!

Gary
February 08, 2014 12:39AM
Glad you made it back south.
February 08, 2014 03:44AM
Hi Mike,

Thanks very much. winking smiley

Very little trouble. laughing

Gary
February 09, 2014 09:22AM
Let the airgun building begin rolling happy smiley
Anonymous User
February 14, 2014 11:50AM
Welcome home Gary and Kelly. Give your body a break from the cold.
February 15, 2014 08:15PM
Probably ought to skip on the "finding oil in the basement" thing, since they'll assume that your heating oil tank is leaking. Then they'll insist that YOU pay for some "expert" to come and dig up the entire property to rehabilitate and decontaminate it somehow. The level of real estate agent freak-out concerning ANYTHING having to do with old oil tanks, leaking or not, has to be seen to be believed, doesn't pay to even joke about it.
February 15, 2014 11:12PM
Saw that first hand Sean.

The color returned to our guy's face, and he drew a deeeep breath .... when I answered that we didn't have any underground oil tanks. injuredI suspect they want your house, all your kids, cars, and you have to become a Congressional Intern ... If you had such a tank.

Missed that one. But there has been some disaster or snow or ice around the house since we turned it over. Gonna need a really really dedicated buyer to fight his way in to see it. So long as people on the East Coast never realize it was me having a house for sale which altered the climate! whistling. winking smiley

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 2
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021