Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Pics from the week ....

Pics from the week ....
May 11, 2014 04:57AM
image.jpg

Would be the new "berm" about 18"-24" high and 3-4' wide. About 60 yards approx.

image.jpg

Another terrace drain.

image.jpg

A bit of pick up and clean up. A few of these went into the burn pit and were converted from biomass to heat energy!

image.jpg

And the critical part of one of the cast iron Barnes designed 25 commercial slugs. A Quad/6 ring.

Happy Mother's Day. I'm sure many will find some quiet and or rest today. Enjoy.

Our place is as fortified against rain as I can make it at this time. Oh - the rain from that front yard will feed into a property line trench. God Help Us All! take a bow

Gary
May 11, 2014 05:04AM
Plan is for plantings on the berm. Some touch grasses. Something flowering. Perhaps a fence here and there on the up side.

Maybe Kudzu and Bamboo!!! excited crazy Bang! thumbs up
May 11, 2014 09:38AM
Gary,

Would you put in Kudzu and bamboo and just them fight it out to see who grows? Both tough plants.

My guess is you will go with grass and flowers. Good luck.

Larry
May 11, 2014 03:00PM
Gary wasn't it suppose to look something like this [images.wisegeek.com], when its done?

What do my eyes spy in one of those pictures, damn damn damn it's a unicorn, no its far better its a Quad/6 ring excited
May 11, 2014 08:06PM
Happy Mother's day Kelly! I'm sure you'll love your new pendant, my mom, my stepmom and Lauren all love theirs!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021