Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: OUTRIDER 50 - Most Recent Pics!

GOODEST SO FAR!!!! .. winking smiley ... OUTRIDER 50 - Most Recent Pics!
July 20, 2014 02:48AM
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Coming Along Great!

What do you think?

I have a couple of "in depth posts" regarding the Outrider. I'll post during the weekend!

Gary

image.jpg

Thought I'd place this image too, in case it's more clear. BTW, the shield part is just a placeholder - a small brass piece I pressed into service to suggest a shield. I'll do something a bit better then write on it with a Sharpie. winking smiley. And it won't be a thick pc. like this.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2014 07:15PM by barnespneumatic.
July 20, 2014 02:58AM
Looking very nice!!!!

I am jealous that you get to work on rifles almost full time.
Oh to be independantly wealthy smiling smiley Would sure be great smiling smiley

Pedro
July 20, 2014 03:21AM
Ah yes .... It is great to be independently wealthy .... Ahhhh .... What shall I purchase tomorrow .... ? Haha.

Did you word that as I read it Pedro? laughing
July 20, 2014 03:38AM
Sorry didn't infer anything about you being wealthy. Was only wishing I was independently wealth so I could work on airguns full time smiling smiley

Be easier getting up in the mornings for work that is for sure. smiling smiley

Pedro
July 20, 2014 04:21AM
Haha. Infer away! nowthatIthink. You know I had to chuckle at that. winking smiley.

Ah ... What happened to the days when artists were brought to facilities on Estates, and given interns to help, while being treated as prized Dignitaries. For 41 years, I've spent 75%+ of my efforts, just sustaining an infrastructure within which TO work - alone. why me. Fix the tools, build the shop, build a fire in the stove - AFTER I built the stove, and built the chimney, find the supplies, order and buy the materials, fix whatever else broke while sustaining the list ... Then IF you ever get everything functioning at once - work for whatever period of time you can, before the next mundane need arises and stops the whole march of progress.

dig it. These Smilies fit so many topics! Hehe. Phone at 15% ... Gotta hurry ....

Gary
July 20, 2014 05:50AM
Looking good Gary, suitably menacing lookingscared
When I'm independently wealthy, well...........whistling
Cheers
Neil
July 20, 2014 07:45AM
Great progress Gary thumbs up
July 20, 2014 11:33AM
Gary,

I'm enjoying the work you are doing. This set of pictures really puts things in perspective. It's not a concept anymore, but an actual rifle! wow
Despite your attempts to make it "plain" it is still a work of art. Good job! I'm not sure how yo do that...bowing

Scott
July 20, 2014 01:17PM
I dropped in another pic on the original post above. Thats the edit. I explained the shield too ...

Ill be back a bit later today. And Kelly gets a rather comprehensive bunch of dental work tomorrow. Give her a good thought and prayer, please.

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021