Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: The batting Order

The batting Order
August 11, 2014 02:52AM
Well - you know more background then enough.

The main event is moving along the Outrider rifles. The five members of the First Series. Rifles 1-4 are Sold. #5 is available.

Number one is 99.9% complete. Complication on the front barrel to stock ring slowed me there. Around then, the Meteror hit. Many of you were extremely kind in providing me some smaller, quicker projects. I've been working my buttstock off to clear those. They were two Expedition Cases. A Classic Folding knife. Three casting molds, so far. A dresser box. There are a few more smaller fine projects that I really appreciate.

Now, when you all help me - I'd love to shoot you your package out the next day - to show my appreciation. And, if this was Retail - you bet I would. But I'm making everything from billet and bar stock. Sheet metal and lumber. Each made one at a time - one step at a time. So ease know my appreciation, and my efforts to complete each project.

This is all to build a bridge to the other side of time - when that cursed Maryland memory is sold. It's still a nightmare. "Throw out money by the truckload, default on mortgage, join witness protection" ... are not workable plans. I've told you that I one reason we did this was to cash out equity so I could afford to build ledger guns and this meet obligations. Well .... A huge chunk of equity has just been flushed, and we still can't even get people to walk in the place. Makes me just literally sick some days. So; figure out a maddening riddle and ask why some people have so much crap shoveled into their path. I simply don't know.

But I'm making stuff at a blistering pace here. Probably looks Glacial from there. I hope you will enjoy seeing unique pcs. I hope you take advantage of a season when I have offered completed items for immediate or near time sale.

For those mad that your project is stuck in my tar pit of life - I'm sorry. Ill try to make it up. I want my health and ten years back too. For those waiting for things, and still willing to purchase other unique pcs., thank you very much. You support Kelly and I. We live a very modest life. We are grateful for having our needs met. I work absolutely all I am able.

That's an update. Thanks for reading.

God Bless,
Gary
Sal
August 11, 2014 04:00AM
Thanks Gary! One day at a time.
August 11, 2014 07:26PM
Gary,
Thanks for the update. We all hope that house sells soon.
Scott

Scott
August 11, 2014 08:19PM
Doing your best is all one can ask. Hope Maryland is a distant memory soon and you and Kelly can be relieved of some stress from it all.
August 11, 2014 10:43PM
Chin up old man! ....again... thumbs up
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021