Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Hey Sal - got 'cher Knife!

Hey Sal - got 'cher Knife!
September 20, 2014 11:56PM
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I showed Kelly as I cut shavings from the cold rolled steel bar. It's a knife!

Nice multi-generational folding knife. Please enjoy. take a bow

Watch out - very sharp!

Gary
September 21, 2014 01:44AM
Gary,

That is a great looking knife! I am sure Sal will enjoy it.

Thanks for sharing!

Pedro
Sal
September 21, 2014 04:46AM
Fantastic! Looks great, can't wait to show it off. Maybe I'll wrap it up and give it to myself for Christmas and say it's from the kids. smiling smiley
September 21, 2014 10:44PM
Beautiful! It looks very classic. I'm sure that Sal will enjoy it.
September 22, 2014 12:10PM
Another beautiful Barnes product. Be careful Sal, that knife will be as sharp as any scalpel I have ever used. Gary knows how to put an edge on them!
injured
Where is the "bleeding" smiley?

Scott
Sal
September 22, 2014 06:45PM
LOL!! I have an unfortunate propensity for accidental self mutilation. Maybe I need to retake my "Totin' Chip" Merit Badge smiling smiley. I wish my kids liked Boy Scouts, I sure did. I'm thinking of doing merit badge activities in stealth mode, we'll do all the activities, I just won't tell them it's Boy Scout stuff. Maybe I'll call it outdoor xbox HA!
September 22, 2014 10:19PM
Hi Sal,

Maybe you can carve a "Pinewood Derby" car with your new knife! Make one for yourself - it would be fun. winking smiley

You know ... Round about 1974 ... I'd make items and place them in the host of "consignment shops" that used to exist. 1974 was ground zero for the Craft Show Renassance in the US. I'd make my rounds after that. Hope to drop by and find something sold. Hope to place a batch of new things in the store.

One of my products was Wooden Toys. Mainly Cars and Trucks. Some Tops. Had to make a bunch of them to amount to anything. What's the conversion of a 1974 $5 wooden Car to 2014 dollars? Haha!

Gary
September 23, 2014 01:31PM
Hey, you're pretty good at that knife making craft! Really nice Gary and congrats to the new owner.
September 23, 2014 01:35PM
Nice job ! A true professional . I also like the way the background changes . In middle stages of making the knife sets on distressed wood and when finished it's displayed on finished oak table . Sweeeeet !
September 24, 2014 10:46PM
Looks really nice!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021